• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can a PTR be therapeutic?YUP!!Addictive?**2/14-I'm home...**

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home from work last night? Yep, mm hmmm, I gots me some sugar. Cookies, that is!

IMG_0164.jpg

Jordan, you're the best :thumbsup2 and I owe you a couple of martini's when you go to Plainfield! Now get started on your report man!

Hi Wendy and Jordan It was great meeting you both and Girl next door, Did they leave my nuts for you to clean up :rotfl2: ,they were to dip in tthe guacomole! I can't wait for Jordan to post pix of our meet and "Flat Winkers" :rotfl: I won't let any cat out of the bag., Oh I think we left that at the party too!!:scared1: :cat: :cat: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hey Jordan, Just getting back on the Dis since the trip. I didn't find you, but I was eyeing every group of Asians that passed :lmao: Anyway, hope your trip was wonderful and I'll be catching up soon!

Jordan, we miss you. Come back and regale us with pics and stories of your adventures! Pleeeeeeeeease????

I am really back. Just got back 5 minutes ago from a trip to Northern California for a college dorm reunion. I will start tonight.

I'm going to catch up later on this thread and will be starting the TR either later tonight or early tomorrow.....

I am really back. Just got back 5 minutes ago from a trip to Northern California for a college dorm reunion. I will start tonight.

I'm going to catch up later on this thread and will be starting the TR either later tonight or early tomorrow.....[/ whew I THOUGHT YOU HAD GOT LOST!! I have not let any secrets out !! Can't wait to see the TR of you and Flat Winkers!!:rotfl2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: LET THE PARTY BEGIN :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Can't wait for all the fun we are going to have with this one.
popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Welcome Home, Jordan! :banana: :banana: :banana: we missed you a bunch! There's no need to "catch up" we didn't have any fun while you were gone....:rolleyes1

Englishrose! welcome home party? quick! somebody hide the lampshade and lock up the cats!

Welcome back Jordan! We had a blast during our 4 day stay and were sorry not to have seen you there (was hoping to on Saturday night 02/02/08 at ESPN but we were at DTD having a horrible dinner at Wolfgang Puck upstairs).

Hope you had a great time, are getting rested and will look forward to hearing all about your trip! (I still haven't downloaded my pics and am way behind on my TR)

Entertain me!!!!!!!!

I'm stuck in bed witha back that won't move , wishing I had some of my little pain pills to take. Where are you Jordan??

hey jordan! i really didn't read while you were gone, and i now see i missed out on a lot! i guess i'll have to go back and read until you start with your report.

glad you had a great time. can't wait to hear more!
and welcome home wendy, too! looking forward to your installments also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter