• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can a PTR be therapeutic?YUP!!Addictive?**2/14-I'm home...**

party: WELCOME HOME party:
WE MISSED YOU
:goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :stitch: :dumbo:

Just ignore the mess.:rolleyes1

Hi all...

Sorry for being OOP lately - was hard to adjust to real life after being on vacay... so sad to be back :sad1:

To address a few things:

1) Who redecorated our house? (leopard print couch) And who is that wandering lampshade that keeps bumping into the walls? It's scaring my children.

2) No fair playing HSM Twister and HM Clue and not leaving the games for us to play later. Talk about being a tease. Hee hee. :tongue:

3) Someone left a bowl of guacamole under the covers in the guest room bed. GirlNextDoor was not happy when she sat in it as she was going to bed the night after we got back. Although in later discovery, she found out it makes a great nighttime facial mask. She is now bottling it and making a fortune. :thumbsup2

4) Dylan says thanks for the leftover jello shots in the fridge. I think he's the first 2 year old with chest hair that I've seen. :drinking:

5) To MRYPPNS: I'm not sure what you were watering. Since our cats eat them, we don't have any plants. Now I'm a little worried and will have to go on a sniffing expedition. :scared1:

6) Can't wait for you all to see the Adventures of Flat Winkers. Even the kids got into it. Oddly, she seems to have the same expression in every picture. Guess she's somewhat one-dimensional. Hee hee. :laughing:

7) And yes, Jordan has already started planning his next WDW trip (preventative PDD measures). Just today we were calculating DVC point costs for June 2009. We're sick people. :faint:

8) Found the cat. Not saying where. Or with whom. :eek:

Welcome home Jordan. Can't wait for your report. And welcome back Wendy.

Nothing to report here. Nothing at all. Everything is fine. Hunky-dory. Okie-dokie. helter skelter.....ooooooops didn't mean that. disregard.

Hi all...

Sorry for being OOP lately - was hard to adjust to real life after being on vacay... so sad to be back :sad1:

To address a few things:

1) Who redecorated our house? (leopard print couch) And who is that wandering lampshade that keeps bumping into the walls? It's scaring my children.

2) No fair playing HSM Twister and HM Clue and not leaving the games for us to play later. Talk about being a tease. Hee hee. :tongue:

3) Someone left a bowl of guacamole under the covers in the guest room bed. GirlNextDoor was not happy when she sat in it as she was going to bed the night after we got back. Although in later discovery, she found out it makes a great nighttime facial mask. She is now bottling it and making a fortune. :thumbsup2

4) Dylan says thanks for the leftover jello shots in the fridge. I think he's the first 2 year old with chest hair that I've seen. :drinking:

5) To MRYPPNS: I'm not sure what you were watering. Since our cats eat them, we don't have any plants. Now I'm a little worried and will have to go on a sniffing expedition. :scared1:

6) Can't wait for you all to see the Adventures of Flat Winkers. Even the kids got into it. Oddly, she seems to have the same expression in every picture. Guess she's somewhat one-dimensional. Hee hee. :laughing:

7) And yes, Jordan has already started planning his next WDW trip (preventative PDD measures). Just today we were calculating DVC point costs for June 2009. We're sick people. :faint:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was going to respond to each, but hey, you're just funny!

Sounds like you had a good time, if your sad to be back .... Glad you found the cat....

Can't wait to read about it :3dglasses , and WELCOME HOME!!!!:dance3:

You mean this isn't your tropical Palm tree?
January_31_2007037.jpg

Welcome home Jordan and Wendy! :) I'm so sorry we didn't leave behind HSM Twister! We didn't want there to be any evidence ;)

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Hi all...
To address a few things:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Wendy, you are too funny.:lmao:

You mean this isn't your tropical Palm tree?
January_31_2007037.jpg
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
This is one of my favorite things from WDW. I LOVE this tree. Wish I could bring it home.

Jordan- I've been SO busy getting all the restaurant stuff organized I forgot but now that you reminded me...... Have a blast this weekend my friend! :hippie:

welcome home everyone! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

WendyO said:

Ok we haven't even LEFT for our trip yet and we are already considering booking for October 2008.... It's a shared sickness :upsidedow

Welcome back, Wendy! Can't wait to hear your input too. And all I have to say about your response is... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hi all...

To address a few things:

Hey! I want some of those profits! I was wondering where my guacamole went. :headache:

Hey! I want some of those profits! I was wondering where my guacamole went. :headache:

Nope. Didn't you see the disclaimer at the door that we are not responsible for any items left behind and by doing so, you are relinquishing all rights to said items and are hereby authorizing the owners of the establishment usage in photos, videos, advertisements or any promotional materials for future events or promotions.

Just because it's in fine print doesn't make it any less binding.

And not being in total control of your faculties doesn't absolve you of the contractual agreement by stepping foot in our home.

Hee hee hee hee. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nope. Didn't you see the disclaimer at the door that we are not responsible for any items left behind and by doing so, you are relinquishing all rights to said items and are hereby authorizing the owners of the establishment usage in photos, videos, advertisements or any promotional materials for future events or promotions.

Just because it's in fine print doens't make it any less binding.

And not being in total control of your faculties doesn't absolve you of the contractual agreement by stepping foot in our home.

Hee hee hee hee. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wha? :confused3 no more free guacamole face mask?

wha? :confused3 no more free guacamole face mask?

only if you make your own. but watch out, camelotcats might come after you with a claim for profits. you'd better write your own disclaimer. i'm immune because of our blanket "step foot in our house" disclosure statement.

hee hee.

Hi all...

To address a few things:

I have absolutley no idea what you're talking about.:confused3

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welcome home Wendy! I thought you'd love the leopard print! It goes great with the velvet Elvis you already had!

elvisvelvetc.jpg

Hi all...

To address a few things:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: It was great meeting you Wendy! Glad you guys arrived home safely.

I'm home.....:sad1:

More later.

I'm tired and need to go to sleep.

Glad you got home safely! It was so much fun meeting you and your family & friends, as well as Englishrose. Can't wait to read of the rest of your adventures!! I forgot to ask you the other day if you were still planning on taking a cruise in 2009? We are in Pensacola right now on our way home. I've had DH pent up in the car with me for 8 hours today, I think I've got him convinced that we should book when we get home. :woohoo: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter