Can a 10 yo on Adult DDP order a kids meal?

cjsteiger

Mouseketeer
I know it's not the best use of our credits but my son is not a big eater and we are getting free dining in Feb. So he will have the Adult dining plan but I'm sure more often than not he will want to order off the kids menu. Is this allowed? Thanks for your help!:worship:

I don't know if its allowed or not, I would have thought it would be ok because its a 'downgrade' price wise.

I found feeding my 10yr old off the adult menu was pretty easy and restaurants will adapt to your childs needs - she also isn't a big eater but with all the walking we were doing she tucked into her meals good style so you might be surprised ;)

Some of the TS choices offer Junior Sized meals. They are basically kid's meals with more of it. We heard about this first at Kona and then also did it at 50's.

Since you are on DDP and he's an adult you can order the Junior meal without a problem

check this out for size difference....

102_3091.jpg

Kid's meal. About 4 ravioli

102_3494.jpg

Junior. about 12 ravioli

That sounds like the perfect option. I'll make sure I ask for that. Thanks for the help.:thumbsup2

The other option which may be more economical, is for the parents to pool the kid's adult dining credits to use themselves and pay for the kids meals OOP. Might be able to add a signature or two.

Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter