Can’t modify resort online have to call

I was so happy this morning when I was able to change my July reservation. Let's hope it stays this way saving us further aggravation!

I’m only seeing change reservation button, not a cancel button. Others are seeing a cancel button?

Maybe it is so people use TA? I don't know what advantage Disney gets if you use a TA but I suppose there could be one
I know I'm going to use one. Let her deal with changes/cancellations instead of me

Wouldn't Disney want to get people away from using travel agents? Why pay a commission if you don't have to.

Wouldn't Disney want to get people away from using travel agents? Why pay a commission if you don't have to.
That's the way my logic works too. Was just tossing up random thoughts as to why it could have been removed. Never really thought that was the reason

I had that issue last week trying to add a day to a reservation. however, when I called I only waited about 5 minutes. The cancel button was there, it was just to modify.

I was able to cancel what I no longer needed, but it will not let me add my DD to my current reservation. On hold. 😞

But has anyone actually been able to modify? I get stitch when i click modify
Yes. The button worked for my reservation that starts tomorrow. I didn’t complete the check out process because I don’t want to change it but it let me go through the process up to finalize

Are we able to pay off our room only balance in any way using the modify button or is that still phone only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter