Campsites?

darnheather

DIS Veteran
Anyone taken their travel trailer and stay in a campsite? I'm looking at Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake in particular since it's closest to Universal as that is where we are headed next.

Anyone taken their travel trailer and stay in a campsite? I'm looking at Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake in particular since it's closest to Universal as that is where we are headed next.

Did you try asking on the Camping at Disney World board? I realize this is technically the correct place to post, but I know some of the frequent campers use other campgrounds before or after their Fort Wilderness stay. You might get better responses there.

Did you try asking on the Camping at Disney World board? I realize this is technically the correct place to post, but I know some of the frequent campers use other campgrounds before or after their Fort Wilderness stay. You might get better responses there.

Thanks, I didn't know there was a board for that. I will try there. I know that Fort Wilderness is beyond our budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter