camping weekend

kelljacques@aol.com

<font color=red><b>I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!</b><b
Wow was I bad this weekend.. I went camping with my family and all we did was eat. We were going to kayak on the Delaware river but the weather had other plans for me.. It rained all weekend so we were stuck in a pop up camper. Now I am having a hard time today too! I even ate a cookie at the grocery store.. HHHHELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now that you are back, just be extra good about sticking to the diet. Do not look back, just remember your goal and go for it

YIKES! Well, don't beat yourself up. You can't go back and change anything that happened in the past. The best you can do is pick yourself up and get back on track.

Have you chosen an eating plan yet? I see you were asking about the Atkins plan yesterday. Have you decided to follow that way of eating?

What you need is a good plan. Make sure you take foods that are legal to your own individual eating plan next time you go camping. Being prepared is one of the secrets to success.

You are back and focused on your goal now and you're going to do great, I just know it.

Katholyn

I think I need to go back to weight watchers. I am not sure about adkins. it seems like it might be hard. I have to look into it a little more..

Tomorow is a new day! I will walk on my treadmill!

I THINK I CAN...I THINK I CAN...I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!!!

Yikes!

Sending you plenty of PIXIE DUST ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ for a better day today, with no cookies and lots of water and exercise and foods that fit your new healthy eating lifestyle!

Sorry your weekend was a washout. Remember though, it's all in the past and you can start FRESH right now!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter