Campers Inn Merrimack NH

darthspud

Mouseketeer
Has any one dealt with Campers inn before.. specifically the one in merrimack nh? They have a 2001 Jayco 10SG pop up camper listed for $2500 this seems like a very good deal to me and can't be sure if its too good to be true.. I cannot seem to find any specifications on this model and they did not list anything besides like a few very basic things... I emailed them requesting more information but I don't know anything about the company nor about owning a camper (I've always only tent camped)

Thanks for any information

We're actually heading here and to their Kingston NH store tomorrow to check out a couple of campers. We shopped the Merrimack Campers Inn store 4 years ago when we were looking for a hybrid. They weren't high pressure but also weren't super eager to offer us any deals. DH said it seemed as if they weren't taking us seriously, or maybe weren't super interested because we were looking at campers in the lower $$ range. It's not that it was a "bad" experience, just not what we expected.

We ended up at Myers/Camping World where we bought our Kodiak. They were really good to deal with. Also not high pressure, but more willing to offer us some options and make us a decent deal. Unfortunately this time around they don't have the campers we're looking for. We're hoping Campers Inn is a little more motivated to make a deal this time around (fingers crossed).

Don't forget the Springfield Camping and RV show this coming weekend if you want to get a chance to view a large variety of trailers and camping supplies. They also put on a some very informative training sessions. Prices are way down right now, so don't jump too quick and don't be afraid to counter offer lower.

Jayco is typically a high quality trailer that will last a long time. I have not owned a tent trailer, so I am not familiar with how they last, or things to watch out for, but check any trailer that is over 5 years old for signs of water damage, rot and to be sure all mechanical items are in good shape. They are not cheap to repair.

Following up, since we visited Campers Inn in both Merrimack and Kingston NH yesterday. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with Merrimack. Maybe it was because it was cold and 4pm when we got there, but the salesman we got wasn't super helpful and some of the info. he told us was just plain wrong (DH has done his homework). He didn't put the high pressure sale on though. We didn't spend a ton of time there. We knew exactly which unit we wanted to see - unfortunately it was out on the lot. Salesman gave us a line about not being able to put the slides out in the cold (huh?) but they had a similar unit in the showroom so no big deal. He only seemed interested in getting our info and then pretty much disappeared.

I have purchased a popup and a hybrid from the merrimack Campers Inn and a travel trailer from Kingston Campers Inn. The main reason I go to merrimack is its local. I dont think either one is better and agree that the only time the sale guys are interested is when you have your check book out. I will say that I use them for service and so far its been a good experience.

Good to know you've had good service experience with them, since it's likely our next TT will be an Open Range, and Kingston is the only dealer anywhere close that carries them.

Good to know you've had good service experience with them, since it's likely our next TT will be an Open Range, and Kingston is the only dealer anywhere close that carries them.

I hear the pups want the one with the triple bunks, they loved it in the brochure. :lmao:

Has any one dealt with Campers inn before.. specifically the one in merrimack nh? They have a 2001 Jayco 10SG pop up camper listed for $2500 this seems like a very good deal to me and can't be sure if its too good to be true.. I cannot seem to find any specifications on this model and they did not list anything besides like a few very basic things... I emailed them requesting more information but I don't know anything about the company nor about owning a camper (I've always only tent camped)

Thanks for any information
Here's a link to the specs for a 2003 from Jayco..Shouldn't be too different than the 01..Click on the "view" and you can look at standards and options as well.
http://www.jayco.com/php/products/archive.popup.php?year=2003&class_id=1&prod_id=1&section=fp

LOL hello fellow New Hampshire people.. Im from southern NH.. Well my family was thinking of buying a huge camper and driving down to Disney.
Any suggestions?

We bought our hybrid from Camper's Inn, Merrimack. Our experience with them has been positive. (Although, as a previous poster mentioned, it seems like once you've purchased, their customer service drops slightly).

We have had the WORST experience with campers inn. Their service department is a joke. Our camper has been stuck in their parking lot for over 5 weeks for a problem that was suppose to be fixed 9 months ago!! They never fixed it the first time... our campers bump out was broken. Rather than fix it, they told us it was fine and we took it out for the weekend. The bump out got stuck and we had to manually push it back in! We brought it right back to Campers Inn the next day, with their assurance that it would be fixed in 2 days. 5 weeks later.. and many frustrated phone calls trying to get results.. we still have no camper. They insist the problem is with Winnabego and were trying to get them to pay for the problem. Then they promised ( after we got the OWNER on the phone,,, that they were going to overnight the part for the bump out. It was overnighted.. but our camper never made it back into their garage for service. It still sits in their lot. WE WILL BE PICKING UP OUR BROKEN CAMPER TOMORROW AND TAKING IT ANY PLACE ELSE. CAMPERS INN HAS THE WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND THE WORST EMPLOYEES THAT WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. PLEASE BE WARNED IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING DEALING WITH CAMPERS INN IN ANY WAY. THEY WILL SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!

So very sorry for all the trouble you've had! :(

Which Campers Inn was this? We've never been impressed with Merrimack (NH), but so far we've had good luck with Kingston.

knock wood

I'm know I am late on this thread, but I am really sorry FrustratedFamily. I have only had good experiences with Campers Inn. Did you try contacting the management?

I have been buying RVs from them since the late 1990s. First a pop-up, then a travel trailer, then a class C, now a class A. I have always enjoyed dealing with them. I even brought my RV that was bought in NH to get serviced in their Florida location while I was snowbirding. They prioritized me because I was a customer and we were in and out the same day.

Definitely make a complaint to the management though.

Who is the owner of campers inn? I'm trying to get a hold of them. I went to put a deposit on a camper told they no longer allow I call today about the same one and it has a deposit on it. Yet wouldn't let us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!