Cameras and Humidity

Joe & Joanne

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
HI Folks:wave:
I am sure this has been addressed somewhere. What sugestions would you have for the protection of Digicams, Cameras, and any other electronic equipment that may be subject to "fogging" with changes in temperature and humidity? I could swear there was some mention of this prior to the boards going down, however I cannot seem to find it now:(

I had heard about others having problems, so I worried we would too, but never did for some reason. We had both video camera and regular still camera and didn't have a problem with either one on our January Disney Magic cruise. I had heard from someone else that they used those little packages of silica, that come in new shoes or purses. They kept about 5 packs in their video case and didn't have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter