Cambridge DS still selling tickets at the old price

I just got back from there. Was able to pick up our parkhopper passes at the old price. YIPEEE!!!!! So everyone in the Boston area how waited and thought their time had passed them by, you still have one last chance.

I'm calling there tomorrow! Thanks!

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

I bought park hoppers at the Disney Store this past Sunday, and was told by the CM that the prices were going up at the stores on 1/14, even though they had raised the prices at the parks as of that morning.

the only problem with the disney stores ....they do not carry all the various types of park admission....

we wanted the 7 day park hopper plus and they only sold the 6 day park hopper plus...

so we had to purchase from another source...

but at least we got them at the old price...btw....the 7 day ticket is the best value if you are going back anytime in the future....7 days of parks and 4 days or options of water parks or pleasure island....although using an option for pleasure island is not as good as using it for a water park.....since water park admissions now are 31$ or so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter