Callling all Tassimo users.

Friendly Frog

DIS veteran with a mouse on her back.
I finally did it. I added a Tassimo to the counter.

I have a grind a brew for regular coffee, since we go through a pot a day and an old Keurig for the occasional evening decaf. Problem is, I love Starbucks Lattes but I just can't afford to continue to purchase them... so I thought a Tassimo might be my answer?

I understand that Starbucks will no longer sell the t discs, so what brand of Latte disc would you recommend for me?

Also, if anyone has a tip on the best (least expensive) place to purchase the t discs I would really appreciate the info.

Thank you for your help!

I just use the nabob ones that are sold here for my tassimo (that is the latte and cappuccino kinds) I rarely make straight coffee, but I do like the french vanilla.

We don't have as many varieties available to us here in Canada as you do in the US.

I love my Tassimo. So much that we have already had to have our machine replaced. It was under warrenty and they sent a new one in 2 days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter