Calling Rob or any other DLP expert.

TracyK

DIS Veteran
I have been to DLP 4 times now but have never been at Easter. I have decided to go the day after Easter Monday for 3 days. Does anybody know if the Easter weekend crowds have disappeared by then or is it still very busy?
I have managed to get some flights with BA but as yet the accommodation isn't available to book direct with DLP. If I buy an Annual Pass will I be able to book just a room at a DLP resort. If so has anybody got any idea of the cost of a room at The Cheyenne.
Thanks
Tracy

Originally posted by TracyK
I have been to DLP 4 times now but have never been at Easter. I have decided to go the day after Easter Monday for 3 days. Does anybody know if the Easter weekend crowds have disappeared by then or is it still very busy?
I have managed to get some flights with BA but as yet the accommodation isn't available to book direct with DLP. If I buy an Annual Pass will I be able to book just a room at a DLP resort. If so has anybody got any idea of the cost of a room at The Cheyenne.
Thanks
Tracy

Crowds are a little quieter after bank holiday Sunday/Monday, but that week is still fairly busy.

You can book a room-only with an AP. I usually ring the Paris booking office as they are more used to AP bookings, but I've heard that you can do this via the UK office. The Paris office can be reached on 0033 1 60 30 60 53 (CM will speak English).

You can find an approximate guide to room-only bookings at this website. As this is an unofficial site these prices may not be entirely accurate, but I've found them to be a useful guide.

Finally, if you are buying annual passes you might want to consider buying shares in EuroDisney. The EuroDisney Shareholders' Club offers good discounts to regualr visitors to DLP. More info here.

Regards

Rob

Hi Rob,

How much is an annual pass ? - I can't seem to find a price anywhere. Can you buy them online or add them to a booking ? we will probably go 3 times next year so i'm sure they must be worth it ?

Thanks

Alec

Originally posted by bubblefactory
Hi Rob,

How much is an annual pass ? - I can't seem to find a price anywhere. Can you buy them online or add them to a booking ? we will probably go 3 times next year so i'm sure they must be worth it ?

Thanks

Alec

This page gives current prices for tickets, and I think the official DLP website also provides this info. I've not found a way of buying annual passes online, not least because you need to have your photograph taken so that can be printed onto the AP. The Annual Passport Office is now located inside the Disneyland Park - you can convert any admission ticket into an AP, and you will be given a full refund for any unused days.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter