Calling Kimblebee! Come take a look!

I am so honoured to have a whole thread dedicated to me LOL

That is definitely random. As far as I know we don’t have any players from Wisconsin.

So, did you buy it? :yay:

No, but I could pick it up for you, if you like!

About 25 years ago, in a souvenir shop in Myrtle Beach, SC, I saw a random Calgary Flames NHL magnet. There were no other hockey or other sports teams magnets, just the normal beach-theme scenes. Of course I had to buy it. The cashier said the magnet was mixed within the shipping carton with other merchandise received.

Last edited:

I didn't realize that was the logo of an NHL team.

The Canada Fighterjets? Never heard of them.

Ok, so the Winnipeg Jets. But in my defense, I know the name of like maybe 5 NHL teams. Flyers, Penguins, Devils, Bruins, Maple Leafs.

Redwings? Is that a team?

The Kings? Or is that basketball?

Ok, so the Winnipeg Jets. But in my defense, I know the name of like maybe 5 NHL teams. Flyers, Penguins, Devils, Bruins, Maple Leafs.

Yes, the Detroit Red Wings are a team. The L.A. Kings are a team too although I think there’s an NBA team Sacramento Kings.

Yes, the Detroit Redwings

And the Chicago Blackhawks

That's about all of the teams I know lol, and at that, I only know them because Detroit and Chicago have a large base of fair weather fans who follow (worship) winning teams until they are no longer winning, but while they are still relevant, people trip all over themselves to one-up each other in who likes them more. The end result is jacked-up ticket pricing and fan gear EVERY. WHERE. YOU. LOOK.

Apparently, Detroit and Chicago have had some pretty long runs in the the past 20 years. :headache:

Sorry about that. I was hoping the Jets would advance. Game 5 loss with 15 seconds remaining was a heart breaker.

Calgary also flamed out. (Pun intended)

Canada's hopes rest with the Toronto Maple Leafs, tied with the St. Louis Blues for the longest Cup drought in the NHL.

Sorry about that. I was hoping the Jets would advance. Game 5 loss with 15 seconds remaining was a heart breaker.

Calgary also flamed out. (Pun intended)

Canada's hopes rest with the Toronto Maple Leafs, tied with the St. Louis Blues for the longest Cup drought in the NHL.

It would be nice to have a Canadian team win but it’s really, really hard to cheer for Toronto. The national stations all cram Toronto down our throats 24/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter