Calling all Jan. cruisers that just got off!

Mmketeer

<font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n
Hi ya'll!

I am leaving this Sunday, Jan.20th for another cruise and was wondering what movies were playing this month? I saw Monsters Inc., Legally Blonde and Max D.'s big adventure last month and was hoping for a new schedule.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks...Mmketeer

Just got off the Jan 6 cruise. They were playing the movies you mentioned as well as Princess Diaries, The Royal Tenanbaums (Sp?) and I don't remember the others.

Have a great cruise.

Kackie

I just got home from the 1/13 4 day Wonder.....(It was awsome by the way!!!) But i dont remember any movies that you didnt have listed already.... They played Monsters Inc. on movie night and a few other times during the cruise. They also had a movie that seemed like a Walt Disney Biography, but i missed it. They only played it once!!!

There's so much to do....the only movie we saw was Monsters Inc. on movie night...

Have fun!! Hope you have as great weather as we did!!!

DevilDog

I just got off the Jan. 6 cruise too. They also played 102 Dalmatians, Legally Blonde, Max Keeble's Big Move, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis & Walt: The Man Behind The Myth.

Hi all,

Thanks so much for replying and I am sure we'll have a blast as usual! <VBG>
...I was palying on having a movie day on the "day at sea" day as this is will be my fourth cruise and have basically done everything there is to do and I live in Florida, so laying out in the sun isn't top priority. So anyawy, at least now (thanks to ya'll's help) I know thier is only two movies that I'll plan on catching...102 Dalmations and Princess Diaries (which I missed last time cause my neice made me watch that Max Kebbler movie instead).

Thanks again!You guys are grest...Missed ya'll!

See Ya Real Soon!Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter