Call me crazy...

Wendi SCHREITER

Earning My Ears
I have been STALKING the RAT for anything across 5 nights in Jan. Started with one night at SSR, then first two nights came up at Poly about 10 days ago. A few days later, was able to get Kidani for one night, then a few days after that, CC came up for one night. That left one night left and I have been sweating it. Hit the refresh for a 2nd time in 30 seconds and all of a sudden BWV comes up for two nights! Booked the last night I needed, then went back in to modify so that I could have both of them, reducing our resort changes. It was gone! I would have had to be a wizard to get into it any faster...it was literally gone within 2 minutes. So now... Poly for 1st 2 nights, AKL for 3rd, CC for 4th and BWV for 5th. This will be the split stay of the year--wish me luck! (also, traveling with one teenager who doesn't do well with change, lol, especially in the AM!)

Good luck! Sorry you lost the two nights at BW but I guess you're going to really have a grand view of many resorts this time round. I don't envy you all the moves, some people like it but I like to get there and move in...Maybe you should keep stalking, you might get lucky again. Sending you some pixie dust for a good trip, smooth split stay trip. pixiedust:

Keep trying. I just snagged a 1 bedroom at RIV for March and 3 nights at Poly that I used to replace my other BLT nights,

About an hour ago, none of that was there, Things change so quickly!

Yep, you are crazy. Have fun, wild one!
(But yes, keep stalking the RAT for other options. Wishing the best to your speedy fingers!)

It can happen! Something crazy happened for us - about a week ago, my husband wanted a last minute trip and 5 days in a row came up for a Savanna studio from January 26th to 31st! I couldn‘t believe it and snatched it up 😁 Somebody must have just dropped their reservation and I got to it before any waitlists.

Did you have points that would have expired?
I would keep trying to make a smoother visit. pixiedust:
I did...I needed to use them! I got nervous because they expire in March and would rather not lose them. Missed my banking window by 1 day (my fault).

I did...I needed to use them! I got nervous because they expire in March and would rather not lose them. Missed my banking window by 1 day (my fault).

For future reference, Disney has been known to allow a one time exception to the banking window and let someone bank after the date.

i just got a super duper one time exception in October and they agreed to unborrow points for me on a contract I was selling. Buyers asked if I could check and never expected a yes, but they did it. I was shocked But thrilled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter