Call from Disney Cruise Line

becca-becca

DIS Veteran
We just got back from our Christmas trip at WDW tonight. When I was going through my caller ID, there was a call from Disney Cruise Line on December 24. ???? Our answering machine does not work. I tried calling back (it was 10:30 PM when we got home) and all I get is a busy signal. We have a cruise planned for January 2010 and our last cruise was in September 2008. We have paid all deposits, etc. through DU. Does anyone have any idea why they would be calling me? It is making me very curious. Thanks.

We just got back from our Christmas trip at WDW tonight. When I was going through my caller ID, there was a call from Disney Cruise Line on December 24. ???? Our answering machine does not work. I tried calling back (it was 10:30 PM when we got home) and all I get is a busy signal. We have a cruise planned for January 2010 and our last cruise was in September 2008. We have paid all deposits, etc. through DU. Does anyone have any idea why they would be calling me? It is making me very curious. Thanks.

DCL has done some telephone marketing recently there is a thread o these boards, often connected with thoose people who rebooked onboard, or have a 'dummy' cruise date for 09 and they are asking if you wis to firm up on a 2010 cruise.

I wonder if DCL called me, too... I have a missed call tonight from a 407 area code number, but it didn't list it as DCL. I can't imagine who else would call me from that area code. We do have a 2009 cruise booked, and did rebook onboard. Hmmmm. I'll try to call it tomorrow.

I wonder if DCL called me, too... I have a missed call tonight from a 407 area code number, but it didn't list it as DCL. I can't imagine who else would call me from that area code. We do have a 2009 cruise booked, and did rebook onboard. Hmmmm. I'll try to call it tomorrow.

You look to fall into the category of the reason for the calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter