California, Here I Come! (A 2022 trip to Disneyland with my UK Disney friends)

useakiss

Am I there yet?
That's right, we're about to mix things up a bit! When our huge 2-week Bucket List luxury resort WDW vacation planned for Sept 2020 was cancelled (read about that planned trip here) just a couple months before going, thanks to COVID-19, my friends and I have been languishing, wondering when--and what--we couple possibly do to finally meet up again and have a little Disney magic again. Thing were looking pretty grim--a lot has happened since then, some of it good and some of it bad. But this past weekend we had a nice Zoom call and they proposed the brilliant idea of us meeting up at Disneyland in September of 2022 (their rescheduled Virgin Airlines tickets from 2020) and spending 4 days absorbing the parks, then a couple more days in the general area, before flying back to the East Coast together to stay with me for a week of sightseeing in the MD/VA/DC area. It's a good plan, so we're going for it!

I need some time to put more of my initial thoughts together on this trip, so I'll post more and they come, but I wanted to get this blog launched, so here we go! Making it real here will make it real in life, no?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter