California Grill Sunday Brunch

BYC

DIS Veteran
Have any of you done this brunch? Is it all you can eat on all the menu items? Is the sushi the same quality that they serve in the restaurant for dinner? My son is excited about all you can eat sushi---I just want to know if it really is all you can eat, and best quality. Thank you!

I echo what the others have said. It is without question all you can eat, to include ordering more than 1 entree if you want. The sushi is definitely of the same quality that they serve at night, just not as many options. As I recall they had a california roll, spicy tuna roll, and some traditional nigiri

How much time should I allot for the brunch? Need to make FP plans and just wondering how long everyone spent at brunch. TIA!

Depends on how fast you eat. At least 60-90 minutes. It's paced as fast as you want it to be. But don't rush through it. If you will be walking over to MK then leave at least 2 hours from brunch start to first FP.

The sushi was really, really good! I went back for seconds and maybe thirds lol.

We ordered several extra entrees (for our group of 5). One entree we barely made a dent in and the server cheerfully packed it up for us to go! Made for a yummy lunch a couple of days later :) Unfortunately we didn't care much for dessert. Those biscuits though....oh man they were GOOD!!!!

Yes to all!!! Favorite meal on property. I must go every trp...just everything about it is wonderful- food, view, music! UNLIMITED MIMOSAS!!!! Hope y'all have a great trip and enjoy!

I have been watching for an ARD for awhile, I was surprised it booked out for Jan 7 :(

My ADR day is tomorrow. Trying to confirm...Is the valet parking for brunch good for the day? It is our last day of the trip. I thought a nice walk over to MK for a few rides after eating would be a good end to the trip.

My ADR day is tomorrow. Trying to confirm...Is the valet parking for brunch good for the day? It is our last day of the trip. I thought a nice walk over to MK for a few rides after eating would be a good end to the trip.

Good luck! We weren't able to get the brunch for our trip for the first Sunday in June. Best guess is that they aren't loaded into the system yet (I am hoping it will be still be offered in summer)

Good luck! We weren't able to get the brunch for our trip for the first Sunday in June. Best guess is that they aren't loaded into the system yet (I am hoping it will be still be offered in summer)
Be sure and double check that. If you search “lunch” in general it won’t come up. You have to search the time slot directly, or go into Cali Grill and serch directly that way. General search for lunch does not work for brunches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter