California Grill Fireworks Viewing

michaeldorn1

Mouseketeer
If I have an ADR for California Grill at 5:25pm, do they let you come back later to go up and view the fireworks? Or do you have to be in the restaurant dining when the fireworks begin? Thank you all.

Can you see the fireworks from the dining tables or do you have to go out onto a balcony? Thinking of booking a 9:00 pm reservation in September and I am wondering if we will be able to see the fireworks at MK from our table?

Thanks.

Can you see the fireworks from the dining tables or do you have to go out onto a balcony? Thinking of booking a 9:00 pm reservation in September and I am wondering if we will be able to see the fireworks at MK from our table?

Thanks.
If you get a table along the window you can watch from your table. They dim the lights and pipe the music inside. If you have a table without a good view you can go out onto the balcony. Even if you are still eating they are pretty good with timing the meals so you can pop out before they bring you the next course

Thanks.
Depending on the table location - yes. My suggestion based on recent experience is to go out on the balcony. I dined at CG twice this last weekend. On the first dining I went out to the balcony and truly enjoyed the experience - it was the high-lite of my trip. The next night I had a seat that was not directly at the window but one table away. Though they did dim the lights due to my location there were still some lights that were on in the kitchen/bar area. Because of this there was some reflection in the window glass and I found this mildly distracting. It was still an enjoyable experience but suffered slightly in comparison to the previous evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter