California Grill Brunch

Aj1129

Mouseketeer
We were able to get a CG brunch reservation for August and we are so excited!! My question is for brunch do they have a children’s menu? I tried googling and can only find a dinner children’s menu. DS(4) will be with us and we have the deluxe dining plan if that makes a difference.

Don't recall ever seeing or being given a childrens' menu for CGB. Take a look at the adult menu and you'll see pancakes, French toast ,omelettes with and w/o fillings, and the like. They'll even bring bacon if you request and I didn't even touch the buffet appetizer offerings. I'm sure you'll be able to find something for her to eat :).
Enjoy your meal there. It's become a favorite for both adults and children in our traveling party.

They dont have a kids menu posted for brunch on their website. I am sure they will work with you so you kids get what they want / what they will eat. :) They are really accommodating. Enjoy!

No kids menu for brunch. We took our 5 and 7 year olds there last year (going again in September🎉) and we do Deluxe Dining as well. One daughter got chocolate chip pancakes (not on the menu but we asked and they accommodated) and bacon, and the other got French toast and bacon. Plus the stuff off the buffet.

Thank you all so much! DS is not a picky eater and I know he would love some of the items on the current menu.

Same experience here last month; DD9 ordered from the adult menu. They also offered to make something for our DD who was still 2. She’s not a picky eater so she just shared with us and we grabbed a few things off of the buffet for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter