Calendar for November?

3LVDisney

Disney Fanatic
We are going to be at Disneyland starting on November 18th for a few days. Every time I check the Disneyland website, the calendar still does not go past September for park hours, show hours, etc. Does anyone know how often they update it and why it only goes through next month? As a frequent visitor to Disneyworld, it seems odd that Disneyland doesn't let you plan further in advance. :confused:

We are going from the 14th to the 19th. You can punch your dates in however even as yesterday I was still getting nothing on the calendar! I hope it is soon though!

As a Disneyland vet, this is one of the most annoying parts of trying to plan a trip to Disneyland.

I just don't understand WHY WHY WHY they can't get the calendar up several months in advance like the WDW calendar?!:mad:

I mean good grief, WDW has 4 parks, 2 water parks, and something like 15 hotels, and for some reason they can get their calendar up 5-6 months in advance with park hours, show times, refurbs, ect.

Come on Disneyland people. Get with it. Chop chop.:surfweb:

Disneyland's budget is from October 1 to September 30th. They never post the October calendar or later until Labor Day or first week of October.

Last year the October calendar (as well as much of the info through January) was posted on September 2nd.

They will more than likely post the calendar for Oct through the end of the year once they have the budget approved. It's probably going to be another couple weeks before we see it, though.

:scared1:
As a Disneyland vet, this is one of the most annoying parts of trying to plan a trip to Disneyland.

I just don't understand WHY WHY WHY they can't get the calendar up several months in advance like the WDW calendar?!:mad:

I mean good grief, WDW has 4 parks, 2 water parks, and something like 15 hotels, and for some reason they can get their calendar up 5-6 months in advance with park hours, show times, refurbs, ect.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
I 100% agree :) I'm even used to planning our trip, and Disney changing show times or choosing to refurbish a ride the week before we go. :scared1: Very frustrating simply because I'm a compulsive planner....I need to know ASAP :rolleyes:

Come on Disneyland people. Get with it. Chop chop.:surfweb:

I'm going nuts waiting for the November calendar! I hope it really does show up fairly early in September!

I really wish DL would get with it for other things, too, like room keys/charging privileges. I almost laughed when they handed me a little piece of paper and said it was my resort ID/hotel charge the first time I stayed at a DLR property. It's so nice at WDW to be able to have room key, park tickets, charging privileges all on one sturdy card, not to mention it makes a nice souvenir since it has names and dates printed on it!

Thanks everyone for the info on when I might expect the calendar to be up. I will just have to wait until September to book our activities!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter