Cal. Grill for 9 yold's birthday dinner? or somewhere else?

Tarheel Girl

Day dreamin' about June trip!
We'll be down at WDW in June and my DD will turn 9 on our last full day there. We're having lunch with Cinderella (already booked :thumbsup2 ), but I'm trying to decide about a special place for dinner. I've read about the great view from the Cal. Grill for the fireworks, but the almost 9 has a squirmy but pretty well-behaved 4 1/2 y-old brother.

Opinions?
Other ideas?

Also, am I remembering correctly that Cal. Grill counts as two TS meals on the dining plan?

Thanks in advance... I'm getting a lot of great information here! :wizard:

You might want to consider Chef Mickeys. Most Disney characters were there. My kids had a blast when they were there is Sept 05. We are going again in 10 wks. It's a must do for my fam.

if i were going to celebrate a 9yo bday and willing to spend two TS credits per person, i would DEFINITELY go to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue!!! a great dinner! a great show! and they make a fuss when it's your bday!!

whatever you decide, ENJOY :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter