Cake Bake Shop at the BoardWalk opening in 2024

I'd love to visit this restaurant/bakery on my next Holiday.
wall_concept_art_1024x1024.jpg

Walking by it and seeing the building down to studs and gutted,I would think May would be too fast,but hey who knows. Sprinkle a little fairy dust and let’s see.
Oh man, that would be disappointing ...but when you wish upon a star, anything your heart desires will come to you, so...🤞🤞. If not, I’ll have to try later in the year ...( but I don’t want to wait, lol)

I read about this last year and was hoping it would be open for our trip this past Jan/Feb. Of course, it was not and based on the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like they are working on it. I thought it was supposed to be open sometime in the early part of 2023, I'm sorry to say I don't think it will happen. My next trip back will be Jan/Feb 2024, I'm hoping it will be open by then.

Any inside information on this place? Anyone have any idea when it will open?

I was there in March, and it was still down to the studs. I don't think it had a roof either.

They had a crane removing steel from the roof this week. We were there the end of February and again this past week, it didn't look as if they had done anything in a month.

They had a crane removing steel from the roof this week. We were there the end of February and again this past week, it didn't look as if they had done anything in a month.
Actually they started putting beams back on the roof this week. Still, my guess is four to six months before it opens.

My SIL just went to the Carmel store. Her first comment was on how expensive it is. Her soft drink cost $6!!

Sad face, but then again, I won’t be lacking for any cake or sweets or any thing else to eat during my trip, lol

Thanks for the updates !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter