Cabo Shopping at the Pier?

Love2Cruise2015

DIS Veteran
My family and I are sailing the Baja cruise this March and I was wondering if there are shops at/or within walking distance of the pier and are there any beaches within walking distance of the pier (or any recommendations for beaches to go to on our own?) in Cabo San Lucas?

Thanks for your help

My family and I are sailing the Baja cruise this March and I was wondering if there are shops at/or within walking distance of the pier and are there any beaches within walking distance of the pier (or any recommendations for beaches to go to on our own?) in Cabo San Lucas?

Thanks for your help
Cabo is a tender port. There are shops/restaurants/bars/things to see/private tour vendors as soon as you get off the tender and onto land from the dock. Beaches, not so much "walking distance" but you can get a boat to take you over to one.

There are so many shops and restaurants when you get off the ship in Cabo. You can spend all day shopping if you'd like. The beaches in Cabo are amazing, so I highly recommend going to one if you can (but you will have to get a car, or use a travel guide, something). Just be careful to research which one to go to based on what you are doing there. . . . swimming, surfing, relaxing on the beach, etc. At times some of their beaches can have some strong undertows. Be safe!!

There is plenty of shopping in the port and within easy walking distance. Usually when we are in Cabo we always take one of the small Ponga boats over to Medano beach. They usually charge you $4-6 a person to take you over to the beach. If you want they will charge a little more and take you out to see the Arch and around the bay. There are numerous bars/restaurants/beach clubs on medano beach where you can spend the day. Also, there are companies that rent jet ski and other water activities on 5e beach

Please keep in mind that the boats pull up to the beach and load people in and out. Sometimes the surf makes getting in and out of the boat a bit of an adventure. I have seen many people fall trying to get onto the beach.

The last time we were there we found the taxi stand and had them take us to the The Office. It was the same cost without the hassle of getting on/off the boat at the beach. Once on the beach there is a different bar/restaurants/beach club every 100 feet.

http://www.theofficeonthebeach.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter