Cabin Category changes for 2022

yowcruiser

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at Cabin type descriptions for the different Disney ships and looks like DCL has released some information on Category changes:

Dream class ships:
8D moving to 8C
8C moving to 8B
5C moving to 5B
5E (extended verandahs) moving to 4E (DCL finally realized that those AFT extended verandahs are worth more $$$)
4D moving to 4C
4C moving to 4B
V moving to 3A (accessible or not)
Accesible Concierge 1-bedroom moving to 2B
T moving to 2A and 2B
R moving to 1A

Magic class ships:
Only concierge categories are moving (V, T, R)

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
I saw this a few dayes ago and actually alerted my TA in case she hadn’t noticed. This was important to me because I book 5E. So 5E and 4E are the same price. Since the 4E rooms are bigger square footage and sleep 5, and have the round tub, I wonder if the original 5E Cabins might be easier to get, even though more expensive Now. Plus once you book gty 4E you will now know if you’re getting deck 5 4E cabins or aft 5E cabins. Ugh. I don’t like change.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• Snowwhyt

I've felt the Magic each time I visit!
    Ugh how do I find a map of the new room classification configuration? Hope they have one out tomorrow.

WishUponAStarryNight

DIS Veteran
    I saw this a few dayes ago and actually alerted my TA in case she hadn’t noticed. This was important to me because I book 5E. So 5E and 4E are the same price. Since the 4E rooms are bigger square footage and sleep 5, and have the round tub, I wonder if the original 5E Cabins might be easier to get, even though more expensive Now. Plus once you book gty 4E you will now know if you’re getting deck 5 4E cabins or aft 5E cabins. Ugh. I don’t like change.
    From what I can tell, 4E staterooms don’t have more interior square footage. Some sleep 4, but many sleep 3. I don’t think they have the round tub, either. The only difference between 4E and 5E looks to be location. I may be wrong, so if anyone knows for certain, I’d love to hear.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.