Cabin 6628

princssdisnygina

Disney Princess
Can anyone tell me about cabin 6628 on the magic? This is my cabin for the October 29th cruise and was wandering if it is a good one? Thanks!

Gina

I had this cabin in November '04 - it was great!
Close to the aft elevators on a 'dead end' hall - not much traffic...quiet...balcony....we loved the location, would sail in it again.

How Neat I am Staying in 6628 on my first cruise ever on the DCL and the Disney Magic! Along with being my very first Cruise Ever! Glad to hear that it is nice and in a good location! Make sure you post how it was when you get back from your cruise! I wish my Cruise was closer then 7 months away but Hey I need time to pay it off and plan my excursions!

I have heard that the aft elevators tend to be quieter and less busy so Hopefully that will be true when I go!

Amy

If the ship backs in (which it usually does) you will be looking at CC when the ship docks....it is VERY cool to sit on the Verandah and watch THAT trick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter