Cabin 6584 - Anyone Familiar with

Disneychica2009

Earning My Ears
I've booked 2 cabins with verandahs for our group. Anyone familiar with cabin 6584? We are still waiting for the 2nd cabin to be assigned. some kind of guarantee program? We are hoping we will be next to each other as it is my sister and I (single moms) and our 5 boys, so it would be nice if we can stay near each other if not next to each other. Any ideas on these type situations?:grouphug:

Hi, here is a report http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/roomreport.cfm?Room=6584. You can find this under Staterooms on top.

We have booked guarantees on 2 occasions. The first time we were on Deck 2 for both, but on opposite sides of the ship. It worked out ok, as we only spend time in our room to sleep. The second time we were 2 doors away.

With booking a GTY, you never do know where they will be, or the proximity to each other.

Thanks Mommasita! It's good to know we have a nice room although I don't think there is a bad one on DCL. We are so excited. We have to really kick things in to gear now as we didn't book this cruise until 2 weeks ago and so have a short time to plan our excursions etc. I am loving the Disboards! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter