Cabazon outlet shopping Help!urgent!

kiwimagic

Earning My Ears
Hi we are off to Disneyland in a few days and really need some help!

I have a 14yr male teenager wanting to shop for some label clothing at rock bottom prices if possible he is interested in Quiksilver, rusty, dickies, etc is cabazon outlets a could price outlet for quiksilver? Apparently it is next door to desert premium outlet mall? How is that place for prices? Is it worth taking a day out of our schedule for 35.00 each to go there?

Or can you get just as good closer to Disney resorts re westifield, south coast plaza, anaheim plaza? What are the dollar comparisons? Thank you for all your time and energy putting thought into this matter. regards from NZ

My son found a Quick Silver outlet store at the Outlet mall right on the highway on the way to Disneyland. I think it was the Citadel and it sits right on I-5. Debby

Thanks webprinter but have been trying to find away to get to citadel outlet but it looks like there is no shopper shuttle going there? Have emailed them twice but have not responded. Any ideas? Cannot drive there! Too afraid of LA traffic come from small rural town NZ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter