Cabana Bay vs Jurassic Suite at Royal Pacific

bohemian74

Mouseketeer
We are going the week of Mardi Gras, March 2-5, with 2 6 year old boys and my 12 year old daughter.
I can't decide between a better set up at Cabana Bay or the Jurassic Suite which means the express pass is included. It's about $100 difference if we buy the express pass and do Cabana Bay, but if we don't get it then CB is $1k cheaper. Cabana Bay seems to have a better room set up for us, but Royal Pacific seems more convenient.

The boys are easily scared, so they won't do a lot of the rides-which means I'll be waiting with them while my husband goes on rides with my daughter. I can't decide if we need the express pass. I've heard the lines aren't too bad, it's a 3-4 on the crowd calendar. But we also are only doing 2 parks for 2 days total, so part of me thinks it will help us see everything we want without rushing from line to line.

GAH! I keep going back and forth and need to decide. Any thoughts?

What about a regular room at Portofino? It would save a bunch and include express pass. PBH has the largest rooms so that’s why I mention them. Five will fit with a roll away and for just two nights why not. I’d pick express pass and the top tier hotels over space any day.

What about a regular room at Portofino? It would save a bunch and include express pass. PBH has the largest rooms so that’s why I mention them. Five will fit with a roll away and for just two nights why not. I’d pick express pass and the top tier hotels over space any day.
I took your advice, thanks! The HRH has rooms that are 500 sq feet with a pull out couch, but the Portofino are 490 w/o couch. However, the Portofino looks so much nicer! We did a deluxe room there, which is still cheaper than the Jurassic Suite and it looks fabulous. Thanks, I wouldn't have even thought to look at them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!