Cabana Bay savings through Sams....or is it?

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
Looking to do a quick trip to Universal in mid September prior to DVC. I can book at 2 bedroom suite at Cabana Bay in September however there are 7 in my party and Sams will only allow me to put in 4 at the most. What happens when I get to the hotel? I will be prepared to pay the additional adult charges, as we are all adults, but I'm not asked to put in names or a number or anything when booking? Don't ALL guests have to be the reservation? Am I expecting it to be like Disney? Is there an upcharge for additional adults? (I'm assuming yes). What should I expect upon arrival?

Yes there will be an upcharge for additional adults

Call the hotel direct and ask them if they will add the people to your ressie when you check in
Talk to the supervisor that handles bookings, you are going through a special at Sams Club to book and need to add people once at the hotel
They will work with you

All guests need a room key if they want to do early entry in the park
Room keys are issued for anyone on your reservation
Hope you have a fantastic stay there!

Yes there will be an upcharge for additional adults

Call the hotel direct and ask them if they will add the people to your ressie when you check in
Talk to the supervisor that handles bookings, you are going through a special at Sams Club to book and need to add people once at the hotel
They will work with you

All guests need a room key if they want to do early entry in the park
Room keys are issued for anyone on your reservation
Hope you have a fantastic stay there!
Thanks bunches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter