BzzAgent points to be linked to My Points

Jennifer823

DIS Veteran
I just got this message from BzzAgent:

You successfully transferred your BzzAgent points over to MyPoints! You'll get 8 Points toward your MyPoints account balance for every 1 BzzAgent point. That's right — 8 Points for every BzzAgent point! Check your account on June 9. You should see your Points reflected there on that date.

This sounds like a pretty good deal! :banana: :banana:

I was just coming to post the same thing.

8 points for one seems like a good deal....

The only thing I worry about is My Points not having rewards available. I've seen that happen with them before. I love the idea of being able to use my BzzAgent points to buy things like Target and WalMart gift cards! It will help the grocery bill :thumbsup2

I just transferred my points yesterday. I think I have a better change with the MyPoints rewards system than with BzzAgent's. I don't know what the new BzzAgent rewards are but in the past you either needed so many points or they had nothing available.

The only thing I worry about is My Points not having rewards available. I've seen that happen with them before. I love the idea of being able to use my BzzAgent points to buy things like Target and WalMart gift cards! It will help the grocery bill :thumbsup2

well at 5 am when I get up on june 9th I am heading right to the computer to get my gift cards for my trip!:banana:

I was so excited to see this!!! I was never able to use my BzzPoints on anything so now they are transferring over 800 points to MyPoints! Yippee!:banana:

well at 5 am when I get up on june 9th I am heading right to the computer to get my gift cards for my trip!:banana:

This might be a problem... Depends on how they are going to work this particular situation but normally MyPoints will list as pending for I believe 30 days before you can actually cash them out! I really hope this does not happen....:goodvibes

This might be a problem... Depends on how they are going to work this particular situation but normally MyPoints will list as pending for I believe 30 days before you can actually cash them out! I really hope this does not happen....:goodvibes

well than july 9th:dance3:

Hopefully this won't happen with the Bzz Points transfer. I think points are listed as pending when they are earned by purchases - so that if you end up returning your purchase you still can't keep the points. If you click on bonus mail points and stuff like that, they are credited right away.

I hope they credit immediately I could order that day and I should have the gift cards here in time for our trip!

I got that email today as well, I also got a few of my bzz reports back today--they are awarding fewer points for your feedback now--what usually would be a 3 with 30 points attached is now a 3 with 15 points attached. I guess I'm the only one, but I'm just not thrilled with this--even with the 8 times multiplier my bzz points that would have been worth almost $800 in retail product (going by current balance not the one I had a week ago) on the bzz reward system is now only worth about $500 in gift cards on mypoints--sure It will pay for a something but it has been devalued in the process.

I hope they credit immediately I could order that day and I should have the gift cards here in time for our trip!

I hope that works for you, but I think they will be so backed up with orders that most of us will not see anything for months.

Wow. I've been doing reward programs for years and never heard of Bzzagent before. Just this week it was mentioned here and on the rewards board. Can anyone tell me more about it. Is it similar to other RP's or is it different? What types of things do you do there? Surveys? Offers? TIA

Wow. I've been doing reward programs for years and never heard of Bzzagent before. Just this week it was mentioned here and on the rewards board. Can anyone tell me more about it. Is it similar to other RP's or is it different? What types of things do you do there? Surveys? Offers? TIA
They are different than other rewards programs. Once you register, you will get invitations to sign up for a campaign. They determine who will get an invite by your demographics, profile, small surveys and what tier you are. Your tier is determined by how active you are at bzzing. Once you get an invite and accept it, you will be sent a product. Currently I am in the Aveeno Daily Mosturizing Lotion with SPF campaign. Yesterday, I received a box with a full size lotion bottle(for myself) and 5 sample bottles(to give away) plus a stack of $1 off coupons. It is all about Word of Mouth advertising. They give you the product to sample and tell people how much you like it...this is called bzzing. Then you fill out a bzzreport detailing your bzzing. Then you are awarded bzzpoints which you could redeem for rewards. They just changed the rewards program. Now your bzzpoints will convert to MyPoints where you can redeem your MyPoints for gift cards.

Some of the other campaigns I have been involved in are the Sonicare Toothbrush, Sonicare UV Sanitizer, Take 5 candy bars, Listerine Whitestrips, TV Guide, al fresco sausage...etc. It is a pretty cool way to try out a lot of different products.

www.bzzagent.com
www.mypoints.com

Does anyone know if all the bzz reports up till June 8th points will be going to my point.com?
I had like 7 reports I did on Thursday and Friday and they have reviewed them all. So I am just wondering if I will still be able to add to the points going to my points.

They are different than other rewards programs. Once you register, you will get invitations to sign up for a campaign. They determine who will get an invite by your demographics, profile, small surveys and what tier you are. Your tier is determined by how active you are at bzzing. Once you get an invite and accept it, you will be sent a product. Currently I am in the Aveeno Daily Mosturizing Lotion with SPF campaign. Yesterday, I received a box with a full size lotion bottle(for myself) and 5 sample bottles(to give away) plus a stack of $1 off coupons. It is all about Word of Mouth advertising. They give you the product to sample and tell people how much you like it...this is called bzzing. Then you fill out a bzzreport detailing your bzzing. Then you are awarded bzzpoints which you could redeem for rewards. They just changed the rewards program. Now your bzzpoints will convert to MyPoints where you can redeem your MyPoints for gift cards.

Some of the other campaigns I have been involved in are the Sonicare Toothbrush, Sonicare UV Sanitizer, Take 5 candy bars, Listerine Whitestrips, TV Guide, al fresco sausage...etc. It is a pretty cool way to try out a lot of different products.

www.bzzagent.com
www.mypoints.com

That's great. I've been doing mypoints for years and would love to be able to add to them. Thanks for the info!

I got that email today as well, I also got a few of my bzz reports back today--they are awarding fewer points for your feedback now--what usually would be a 3 with 30 points attached is now a 3 with 15 points attached. I guess I'm the only one, but I'm just not thrilled with this--even with the 8 times multiplier my bzz points that would have been worth almost $800 in retail product (going by current balance not the one I had a week ago) on the bzz reward system is now only worth about $500 in gift cards on mypoints--sure It will pay for a something but it has been devalued in the process.

Hhhmmmm, I too have gotten two Bzz Reports back since the change and I am still getting a 3 with 30 points linked to them. I wonder what makes the difference?:confused3 I wish they would tell us more NOW about how the new system is going to work, etc.! I guess I will just have to try and be patient for a little while longer.:)

I was thinking about this though and I know you are not entirely happy about the change over because you feel as if your points have depreciated so this thought that popped into my head just might make you feel a little better! When they offer you a material reward such as a mixer or a coffee pot, have you ever noticed that they are using a MSR price? That MSR is usually always substantially higher than I would ever pay for said item in any store. That being said, although you feel you have gotten a bad deal and are getting less gift cards than you would retail value - now you have a chance to let your shopping savy shine through and show your true budget colors! :goodvibes Using your gift card you can find that same mixer, coffee pot whatever on sale somewhere - pay half of what the MSR price is for said item and still come out ahead! Plus if you happen to get the item at say Best Buy and are a Rewards member, or shop through MyPoints you can earn additional points/rewards for same purchase! :cool1: What a fun challenge! And $500.00 worth of challenge can sure go a long way!;) I just thought maybe seeing it in a different perspective might help make you feel a little better.

I would think this was a hard thing for Bzz Agent to make happen while keeping everyone happy! And I have seen views from both sides of the fence, so you are not the only one! I think like everything change just causes disturbances anywhere in anything at anytime. I am sure with time we will all find a way to make this new system work for us!

I have to admit I am still a huge Bzz Agent fan! I love the opportunity to try new products and to me the points are just the icing on the cake! And now I can actually enjoy the icing too!:rotfl:

Hhhmmmm, I too have gotten two Bzz Reports back since the change and I am still getting a 3 with 30 points linked to them. I wonder what makes the difference?:confused3 I wish they would tell us more NOW about how the new system is going to work, etc.! I guess I will just have to try and be patient for a little while longer.:)

I was thinking about this though and I know you are not entirely happy about the change over because you feel as if your points have depreciated so this thought that popped into my head just might make you feel a little better! When they offer you a material reward such as a mixer or a coffee pot, have you ever noticed that they are using a MSR price? That MSR is usually always substantially higher than I would ever pay for said item in any store. That being said, although you feel you have gotten a bad deal and are getting less gift cards than you would retail value - now you have a chance to let your shopping savy shine through and show your true budget colors! :goodvibes Using your gift card you can find that same mixer, coffee pot whatever on sale somewhere - pay half of what the MSR price is for said item and still come out ahead! Plus if you happen to get the item at say Best Buy and are a Rewards member, or shop through MyPoints you can earn additional points/rewards for same purchase! :cool1: What a fun challenge! And $500.00 worth of challenge can sure go a long way!;) I just thought maybe seeing it in a different perspective might help make you feel a little better.

I would think this was a hard thing for Bzz Agent to make happen while keeping everyone happy! And I have seen views from both sides of the fence, so you are not the only one! I think like everything change just causes disturbances anywhere in anything at anytime. I am sure with time we will all find a way to make this new system work for us!

I have to admit I am still a huge Bzz Agent fan! I love the opportunity to try new products and to me the points are just the icing on the cake! And now I can actually enjoy the icing too!:rotfl:

Thanks, that helps to put a better spin on it! :thumbsup2
Yesterday I got 5 bzz reports back: I had two that were 3/30, 2 that were a 3/15 and one that was a 3/20:confused3

As far as the retail versus bargain you're right about that, but the retail I was using was searching on Amazon for the product by title. I am trying to wrap myself around the idea that I can think of big ticket items I wouldn't be able to justify out of the normal budget and then plan on cashing out for cards to purchase that--maybe a Wii if I can find one. Besides the bzz points are really just another perk for trying out the stuff which is why I really like bzz anyway!
Thanks for making me feel better--really I just had a super crappy week:sad2: at work and I think that made it seem worse than it really is in the big picture.

Has anyone noticed a sharp increase in spam since joining the mypoints site?

I usually have 5, 10 max. Yesterday - 43 spam emails! Not sure how happy I am about that part.

Has anyone noticed a sharp increase in spam since joining the mypoints site?

I usually have 5, 10 max. Yesterday - 43 spam emails! Not sure how happy I am about that part.

I have also gotten alot of spam in the last few days. I hope that this has nothing to do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter