Bzz Agents - Shaloha is here!!!

For those who might be wondering, the conversion seems to be that every one Bzz Point is worth 8 MyPoints! Hope that helps someone. So by getting a golden key you are giving up 1600 MyPoints.

SO that would give me 60,000 mypoints! Ok now I'm feeling a bit better about it, but...

Thanks for the reminder! I signed up and bought a golden key. I looked over the rewards and decided for 200 points, I would rather have a offer for a campaign. I had 1450, and now I have 1250 which will be around 10000 my points.

If you are careful you can use that golden key for things that have a reatial value of $200 or more--the cordless telephone headsets, the remote control, etc. Just be careful with it!

? on mypoints. I am new to mypoints. So what do you do with them? I am assuming use them to shop but how? By clicking the link at mypoints? Points are burning a hole in my pocket!!!:banana:

confused have a couple of questions...

so with the golden key which cost points you might get into better
campaigns then the regular person??

how many points does the golden key cost ??

if you decide NOT to get a golden key...what happens to my 615 pts do I get more and with those points what do i get out of that/ gifts???

confused have a couple of questions...

so with the golden key which cost points you might get into better
campaigns then the regular person??

how many points does the golden key cost ??

if you decide NOT to get a golden key...what happens to my 615 pts do I get more and with those points what do i get out of that/ gifts???

Golden key 200 points. And yes you can PICK ONCE to use it to get into a campaign that you weren't selected to be in on. So if you ever saw one on here and thought DANG I wanted that the golden key is the way you could get it.
I opted to skip it at this point. I am currently in 3 campaigns and really have not missed out on any that I really wanted*maybe that universal remote one ... If you get the key save it for a GOOD campaign.

If you don't get it your pts turn into Mypoints points. At a higher rate. ( I think mine was about double?) What you do with them at mypoints- haven't got a clue yet.

Ok they are all out of golden keys--my sister and mom were unable to get those. Save the keys for good stuff--I would not blow it on a smaller item like OJ when it could yield you a $200 remote. Be picky with you as you do ahve a whole year to redeem it!

For those asking, Mypoints allows you to shop through them to get rewards and then redeem those reward points for gift cards. It looks like we get our bzz points converted to mypoints points then we can use those points to cash out for giftcards.

FWIW, I checked my account, logged out and back in and I am still not seeing a conversion of any kind. I had 7790, took a golden key so it went to 7590 and that is all I see. I have checked and it did confirm that I have nothing else I need to do, On June 9th the points should show in your mypoints account and you should then be able to redeem. If I do indeed get 60,000 points I will not be as disappointed.

I was excited to move them to MyPoints. I was never able to do anything with them at Buzz Agent anyway, all the good stuff was always gone....

I get the Rainforest cafe gift cards for our WDW trips. I also sometimes grab Starbucks cards for a treat that I rarely will pay for myself.

? on mypoints. I am new to mypoints. So what do you do with them? I am assuming use them to shop but how? By clicking the link at mypoints? Points are burning a hole in my pocket!!!:banana:

MyPoints is a great program! You will cash your points out for gift cards. There are a couple of ways to earn points on MyPoints - you earn points by reading the emails they send to you and clicking on the point link on the bottom of the email (these are worth 5 pts. each) - or you can complete surveys which they send to you (these are usually 10 points if you do not qualify and I believe variable pts. if you qualify) - and you can earn lots of points by shopping through their links. They are legitimate - I have been a member for years and years and have never had any major problems with them. You might really like them!:goodvibes

MyPoints is a great program! You will cash your points out for gift cards. There are a couple of ways to earn points on MyPoints - you earn points by reading the emails they send to you and clicking on the point link on the bottom of the email (these are worth 5 pts. each) - or you can complete surveys which they send to you (these are usually 10 points if you do not qualify and I believe variable pts. if you qualify) - and you can earn lots of points by shopping through their links. They are legitimate - I have been a member for years and years and have never had any major problems with them. You might really like them!:goodvibes

:thumbsup2 Thank you and how long for my points to transfer over? Right now they are not showing up but I just activated. It looks measly with 5 points but with my 1200 transfer over that will help but when?

:thumbsup2 Thank you and how long for my points to transfer over? Right now they are not showing up but I just activated. It looks measly with 5 points but with my 1200 transfer over that will help but when?

I believe they said the transfer will be completed June 9th!:goodvibes

It won't accept my e-mail address. It says mypoints e-mail must be an e-mail address. That's what I'm putting in!!!!!

I'm not so much complaining that mypoints isn't a good program, just that it was a disappointment to find that as the big hype. I use mypoints, have for years I think since 2002--any way before gas prices went up I was able to cash out for Exxon Mobil cards and it would pay for nearly the whole road trip to WDW and back. I don't think they have the Ex/Mo cards anymore and who would want $10 cards nowadays anyway--it would be like 2.5 gallons, new cards, 2.5 gallons, new card...:lmao: I jsut dont' like that you have to link to a program that you might not have belonged to to redeem points. I also think that since they are out of golden keys by 9am, there will be a "run" on the mypoints cards and there wont' be much to choose from for the first month or so.

It won't accept my e-mail address. It says mypoints e-mail must be an e-mail address. That's what I'm putting in!!!!!

The system is most likely overwhelmed by sign ups at this point. I would wait a bit, or even close out windows and start fresh.

I am also upset about them being out of keys so early --- I called and they said they would not be adding anymore keys.:sad2:

They did say that if you have pending reports that get approved between now and June 8 - that those points will be convertible to mypoints as well.

For those of you familiar with the gold keys, how do you redeem them? Where do you go to see a list of all Bzz campaigns?

For those of you familiar with the gold keys, how do you redeem them? Where do you go to see a list of all Bzz campaigns?

You will have to check Bzz often. It will be on your first page just like regular campaigns but it will tell you that you have to use the golden key to join the campaign. Just looking at the information will not automatically remove your goldn key. You can look at the campaign and see if it is to your liking before you join hte campaign and use the key. Be careful as some are kind of nothings--liek the AMerican Express one, and some of the computer things. Save for something worthwhile to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter