BWV - Village Green area

Gymbomom

<font color=teal>The best seat in the "house" for
What do you request when requesting the Village Green area? We have booked a studio at BWV - garden/pool view.

Is it best to just ask for this request only?

TIA!!!:goodvibes

Yes, I would just request Village Green. If you add something like "upper floor," you may end up getting the second request instead of Village Green, and I think VG is a great view (also close to elevators).

I'd also add "away from the lobby," as some Village Green accommodations' balconies are just a railing away from the public terrace off the main lobby.

I'd also add "away from the lobby," as some Village Green accommodations' balconies are just a railing away from the public terrace off the main lobby.

But if the "away from lobby" request is met but not the Village Green request then OP could end up at the end of one of the long hallways.

But if the "away from lobby" request is met but not the Village Green request then OP could end up at the end of one of the long hallways.

Not if it's worded as a single request: "Village Green section away from the lobby."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter