BWV vacuum

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if the vacuum in the BWV 1 bdr has a hose? We are packing and using space bags, but I was wondering how I we can suck the air out of the space bags when we leave to come home?

I'm pretty sure all DVC units have a standard commercial upright, no attachment hoses.

That's what we found, Chuck. No attachments. OP, you'll need to use the non-vacuum type that you roll or squeeze out the air.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom at BWV in May and had the upright with the detachable hose. We sucked the air out of two spacesaver bags, one left behind in our Owners Locker :lovestruc and one in our luggage! We have stayed in a 1 bedroom or studio at BWV three times a year for 4 years now and have always had an upright with a hose, maybe we have just been lucky. :confused3

Anyone know if the vacuum in the BWV 1 bdr has a hose? We are packing and using space bags, but I was wondering how I we can suck the air out of the space bags when we leave to come home?

Just got back from BWV and yes our 2 Bedroom had a vacum with a hose for space bags. We used 3. One for the owner's locker and 2 for our suitcases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter