BWV Nightmare!

Lesley

DIS Veteran
Ha..got you to look....but really I just had to post that I had a terrible nightmare about my first DVC trip that doesn't even take place until January of next year. And I think other DVCr's will be the only ones to understand the true horror of this one!

In my dream my parents came to WDW with us. We had reserved a 1br at BWV (though I would reserve a 2br if they were coming with us!) and we arrived after a morning in the MK hoping our vacation home would be ready, and we were given a # and told that it was. So we all head off to find it and discover that its not a room at all, its just a bunch of beds in this big open space and there are lots of other people in varying states of rest on beds in the same area. I was very upset and embarrassed, because I wanted to show my parents our nice vacation place at WDW! So I went back to the front desk and told them about my problem....and they told me that we were given "dormitory style" accomodations. I told them that I wanted the 1br that I had reserved and they just sort of stood there and said "okay we'll get someone to help you" and then just continued standing there doing nothing and smiling as if nothing was wrong. So I asked "When will I get help?" and they said..."oh probably in about an hour and fifteen minutes" Then I woke up...still anxious to get checked in to my 1br vacation home.

So there you have it...my BWV nightmare. Isn't it a little early for me to be having the scary vacation dreams

Lesley

1979 Contemporary
1992 Off-site
1994 Carribean Beach
1999 Fort Wilderness and Coronado Springs
2000 Polynesian and Old Key West
2002 Boardwalk Villas

poor baby! that does seem to happen when you want to impress someone, doesn't it. to alleviate your worries, i've stayed in 1br units a few times at bwv and have only noted 2 problems- the lock on one of the doors was a little tricky and you really had to make sure it was caught (they repaired this the same day it was noticed) and the shower head broke and needed to be replaced.

That sounds like the room they put me in when I had 12 persons confirmed into a studio!!

I've had a similar dream....never being at OKW I had a dream that is was like a big log cabin with very old appliances and really yucky inside. I woke up in a sweat!! LOL Needless to say I'm very nervous about our first trip home!!

figaro1.jpg

'81 - Cont.
'88 - Disneyland
'89 - Maingate East
'91 - CBR
'94 - CBR
'95 - CBR
'98 - BC
'00 - WL
'01 - OKW

:eek: Hey! Don't do that to me! (Your "subject".) I couldn't imagine what happened, AND I thought I remembered your trip was a ways off! :)

I'm a great one for having nightmares about life's big events. I'm sure yours is now adequately stored for future nightmare reference before our trip in November! ;) LOL

It's funny how our dreams get to us!!! Please be rest assured whether you get a studio, 1 or 2 bedroom your villa will be just WONDERFUL!! Take a deep breath & KNOW you will have a great time!!!

Very funny, nuthut! The weirdest thing is that I've seen the models and I know BWV is beautiful and I'm going to love it.

One thing I didn't mention...the beds in the nightmare were more like hospital gurneys...really narrow and on wheels. There were so many that you couldn't really walk through the room...and there was even one in a closet. And there were shared bathrooms that were really grungy...it was a terrible dream.

Ah, maybe I should watch my DVC video tonight to get those images out of my head!

Lesley

1979 Contemporary
1992 Off-site
1994 Carribean Beach
1999 Fort Wilderness and Coronado Springs
2000 Polynesian and Old Key West
2002 Boardwalk Villas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter