BWV #2083-is it a standard studio & pool view units too

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Search feature not working, sorry if this has been covered in the past.

Confused, was looking for one of the standard studio room #s we usually request...the ones all the way at the end

Looking at a site that is generally spot on as to helping me find perfect room locations

#2083 It’s indicating what looks to be a 1 BR via size listed as a standard studio on the 2nd floor. Thinking it may be a mistake.

Does anyone know for sure? Don’t want to waste a request on it if not the right category

Also, tempted to request the carousel view on 2nd floor; any recommendations?

8568C04E-F8CC-4DB9-9A49-1B3B507F9CC2.jpeg

#2083 is marked in blue on the map
C9EFD55D-4EB1-44F3-A511-902CF878A6A4.jpeg

thanks for the info :) Will bookmark that link, great help

Yes, have found noise factors in that area in the past (including rather loud elevator noise issues a few years ago which they told me was something they were working to elevate).

Thought, perhaps, a larger room would offset, as just a shorter stay there of just 4 nights

Carousel - sorry, not an official designation, was talking about the two or three standards that face the carousel bar/pool on 1st & 2nd floor. Near the doorway/gym area.

thanks for the info :) Will bookmark that link, great help

Yes, have found noise factors in that area in the past (including rather loud elevator noise issues a few years ago which they told me was something they were working to elevate).

Thought, perhaps, a larger room would offset, as just a shorter stay there of just 4 nights

Carousel - sorry, not an official designation, was talking about the two or three standards that face the carousel bar/pool on 1st & 2nd floor. Near the doorway/gym area.

I know there are three standard view rooms behind that pool area, which resulted from changing those rooms from preferred pool/garden view to standard view effective 2017, and they would be ones in the Luna Park (2) area map, but I am not sure which rooms they actually are, except I was told at the time that it was three dedicated 1BRs which would place them more at the end of that section behind the area where the clown was. If I were to make a guess it would be the three ground floor 1BRs. A possible request to get one may be just to ask for the Luna Park area since as those are the only standards that exist in the Luna Park area.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter