Bwv 2 Br ??

jeankeri

<font color=darkorchid>I threw cartons of milk at
I understand the BWV 2 br can be a two bedroom unit, or a one BR attached to a studio. If it has the second BR (not studio attached) then does the 2nd BR have 2 queen beds? Can you request the studio attached or 2nd bedroom option? Do both bedrooms have a TV?
Any opinions from people who have stayed in both and advantages/ disadvantages- please share!:) Cannot decide if I want to request a dedicated or a lock-off for our trip next December. We will be staying in a 1BR the 1st week then moving to a 2BR the second week when my aunt and cousin join us.

All BWV 2 bedrooms consist of a 1 bd and a studio, there are no dedicated 2 bd villas
Tara

All are lockoffs. The master bedroom has a king bed & tv, the second bedroom (studio) has a queen bed, double sofabed, tv. The living room has a tv & combo dvd/vcr.

Thanks for the quick reply. If we start off in the 1BR, what are the chances we won't have to move when we switch over to 2?

The first thing you have to do is book a 1 bedroom lockoff. About half the 1 bedrooms at BWV are lockoffs and half are dedicated. Then the front desk would have to coordinate a studio next to it so that the people in that room checkout on the day you are switching. BWV is usually booked solid in December, it can be done but I wouldn't count on it. Are you booking at 11 months?

Originally posted by jeankeri
Thanks for the quick reply. If we start off in the 1BR, what are the chances we won't have to move when we switch over to 2?

We stayed in a studio for a Saturday night then had access to the lock off one bedroom next to us for the next 6 nights so we didn't have to move into a separate 2BR for the week. It was during the week between Christmas and New Year's and very busy. I'm sure we were very lucky but it won't hurt to ask at check in and see what they can do.

HBC

Yes, I'll be booking at 11 months (fingers crossed on ROFR- sent in the papers last week :) ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter