BWI Parking

solfan68

DIS Veteran
Flying out of Baltimore for the first time this November. Any advice regarding parking? When we flew out out of Philly previously we used a particular offsite facility with shuttle service. I am sure there must be something similar that I could uncover with some Google-action. But any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

There are several privately run offsite parking facilities around BWI that offer complimentary shuttle to/from the terminal. I use one called, Econopark Express. The shuttle picks you up and drops you off right at your vehicle, as opposed to a shuttle stop. There are several others like it. The parking rates are all competitive. A google search will give you several choices.

There are several privately run offsite parking facilities around BWI that offer complimentary shuttle to/from the terminal. I use one called, Econopark Express. The shuttle picks you up and drops you off right at your vehicle, as opposed to a shuttle stop. There are several others like it. The parking rates are all competitive. A google search will give you several choices.

I saw both Econopark and Bullseye on Google. Looks pretty straightforward, for sure.

There are plenty of options at BWI, but the good thing about BWI is that the parking fees are relatively cheap compared to other airports. Other than the hourly parking (which cost $22/day), the nearest covered parking garage (daily parking) is only $12/day and the lot right across the street from daily parking is only $10/day. The parking lots further offsite are a few dollars less, but you have to wait for the bus and there are typically several stops before getting to your car. If you have the time and want to save a few $'s/day, then the lots mentioned previously are good options. I choose the $10 or $12 options because the extra few $'s/day when I return from my flight are worth it to me.

We always use Fast Park. There are two lots, one is usually a little more expensive than the other. They pick you up right at your car, load your bags for you, you never have to wait for a shuttle.

We always use Fast Park. There are two lots, one is usually a little more expensive than the other. They pick you up right at your car, load your bags for you, you never have to wait for a shuttle.
We use Fast Park also!

When flying out of bwi, we love the Parking Spot. Great service and great prices. They are located at many airports. They have a website. When you pull in the shuttle follows you to your car and they pick you up. Their rates are $8.00 a day if you pay in advance. When jetblue left bwi this year, I missed the parking spot more than I missed jetblue. I now have to fly out of Reagan DCA. Ugh. The parking spot has the yellow buses with black spots.

Last edited:

We like Bullseye - good prices and great shuttle drivers! We have never had a wait for the shuttle in either direction.

Be sure to check Groupon. My son flies out of BWI occasionally and has always been able to find a Groupon for some parking discounts.

Appreciate everyone's feedback. Hoping to button up the last few details of our trip this coming week. As always, The Dis remains a big part of our Disney adventures!

We used Preflight now it is called Bullseye and there is usually a coupon online.

The Parking Spot is great. We have been using them for more than a decade. They offer discounts through some employers as well.

At PHL I always go with an offisite parking vendor, but at BWI I like the onsite options.

The Express lot is the $10/day option. A very short ride to the terminal. They pick you up and drop you off right at your vehicle. The use the small shuttle busses, but they seem to have many of them as the wait at the terminal is never long and the bus is often stalking you as you park in the lot to pick you up.

When Express is full or in the winter with bad weather, the daily garage at $12/day is a good option. Covered parking, full size busses on the entrance level and also a very short ride to the terminal.

I've never tried the $8/day long term parking.

At PHL I always go with an offisite parking vendor, but at BWI I like the onsite options.

The Express lot is the $10/day option. A very short ride to the terminal. They pick you up and drop you off right at your vehicle. The use the small shuttle busses, but they seem to have many of them as the wait at the terminal is never long and the bus is often stalking you as you park in the lot to pick you up.

When Express is full or in the winter with bad weather, the daily garage at $12/day is a good option. Covered parking, full size busses on the entrance level and also a very short ride to the terminal.

I've never tried the $8/day long term parking.

We had a terrible experience using the bwi economy lot. It was freezing and raining and the shuttle saw us, but didn’t stop. We had to wait 25 minutes in below freezing weather for the next shuttle. A long wait for the bus coming home too. Once we switch to the parking spot (their lot is next to bwi economy lot) we never had a bad experience. Heck, if it’s rainy they come to you with an umbrella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter