BWI - Is it noisy?

Darian said:
I sure wish that was the case with me. But I'm reassurred by all these reports of how quiet the place is with the doors shut. Elevator area excluded of course. DW did a walk through of the BW last time we stayed at the BC and she just loved the decor. She wasn't thrilled with the BC decorating, though I liked it. Being an old socal beach bum it was very welcoming to me. Now if they could only do something about the evil clown....

I agree about the clown. CREEPY.

But the rest of the Boardwalk is so pretty. I think it has the prettiest lobby of any on site resort.

So nice to see all these positive posts! We are staying in BWI deluxe concierge in a few weeks, and I can't wait.

I will try to tippy-toe along the Boardwalk if we come home late. 'Cause I don't want to get hit by a water (or something more toxic) ballon, or shot by an assault rifle.

But if you do choose to shoot me, right between the eyes please! This is Disney after all - no suffering!

Harambe said:
So nice to see all these positive posts! We are staying in BWI deluxe concierge in a few weeks, and I can't wait.

I will try to tippy-toe along the Boardwalk if we come home late. 'Cause I don't want to get hit by a water (or something more toxic) ballon, or shot by an assault rifle.

But if you do choose to shoot me, right between the eyes please! This is Disney after all - no suffering!

Harambe, that is sooo funny! I almost spewed on my screen! Say, whats the difference between the BW concierge and deluxe concierge? From what I've seen on the WDW site it's a pretty good price increase over "regular" concierge.

FantasmicDreams said:
I agree about the clown. CREEPY.

But the rest of the Boardwalk is so pretty. I think it has the prettiest lobby of any on site resort.

Thats exactly what my DW said about the lobby!

Darian said:
Harambe, that is sooo funny! I almost spewed on my screen! Say, whats the difference between the BW concierge and deluxe concierge? From what I've seen on the WDW site it's a pretty good price increase over "regular" concierge.

Deluxe is a larger room that sleeps 6. They have a sleeper sofa, armchair, second armoire and television.

I fell in love with the BWI lobby when we went to the ESPN Club in '98. Stayed there in '99. :thumbsup2

Dixie Luvr 98 said:
Deluxe is a larger room that sleeps 6. They have a sleeper sofa, armchair, second armoire and television.

I fell in love with the BWI lobby when we went to the ESPN Club in '98. Stayed there in '99. :thumbsup2

Hmm two tv's? Wow! Whats not to love? I take it the deluxe room is also more spacious?

Darian said:
Hmm two tv's? Wow! Whats not to love? I take it the deluxe room is also more spacious?

Oh yes! The area near the entry is identical to a regular room minus the daybed. Beyond that there is a sitting area with the pull-out sofa, coffee table, wicker armchair, and a larger armoire with second TV.

This was taken from the balcony doors.
fd7c2e0f.jpg

Dixie Luvr 98 said:
Oh yes! The area near the entry is identical to a regular room minus the daybed. Beyond that there is a sitting area with the pull-out sofa, coffee table, wicker armchair, and a larger armoire with second TV.

This was taken from the balcony doors.
fd7c2e0f.jpg

Whooo hooo THAT is a BIG room!!!!!!

And just to let you know - DS is sleeping in that pull out sofa by the balcony. And he loves water ballons . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter