Bwa ha ha ha ha

tildebtduewepart

Earning My Ears
I am the Disney addict and somehow convinced my husband that our 25th anniversary celebration should be WDW. Best resort for a romantic getaway? We will be doing parks for sure but not "Commando style" as he calls my style..... He would like a hot tub/jetted tub/tub for two in the room. He has not been to WDW for 22 years. We would like to stay on site....Suggestions?

I am the Disney addict and somehow convinced my husband that our 25th anniversary celebration should be WDW. Best resort for a romantic getaway? We will be doing parks for sure but not "Commando style" as he calls my style..... He would like a hot tub/jetted tub/tub for two in the room. He has not been to WDW for 22 years. We would like to stay on site....Suggestions?
Oh yeah, for September 2017.....

Depending on your budget and style, you might could look into Grand Floridian or the Polynesian. I have only seen them from the outside but they are very nice resorts. Definitely spring for a nice resort since it is a major anniversary(25 years is a big accomplishment). I am not sure about the specifics on the rooms themselves, but nice resorts, and convenient to transportation(both resorts are connected), if you didn't want to drive everywhere. In any case, good luck with your planning. Also, Disney is running a couple sales, so there is some urgency to book. I believe free dining and the Enchanted Escape room only discount are the current sales for September.

Four seasons? Lol

Seriously, I'd go with less romantic and more what he'd get into. Animal Kingdom awesomeness? Having trader sam's RIGHT THERE? Walk right over to Epcot for drinks? The pool at the beach club? A cabin at fort wilderness if he'd prefer the extra privacy and would not care about the pool?

My pick would probably be animal kingdom lodge because I thought it was less heavily trafficked than the Poly or GF. Also, I liked Jiko's best and decent dining is a big thing for my family. But a monorail hotel might suit him and his relaxed trip mantra better.

Four seasons? Lol

Seriously, I'd go with less romantic and more what he'd get into. Animal Kingdom awesomeness? Having trader sam's RIGHT THERE? Walk right over to Epcot for drinks? The pool at the beach club? A cabin at fort wilderness if he'd prefer the extra privacy and would not care about the pool?

My pick would probably be animal kingdom lodge because I thought it was less heavily trafficked than the Poly or GF. Also, I liked Jiko's best and decent dining is a big thing for my family. But a monorail hotel might suit him and his relaxed trip mantra better.

Yeah, hard to recommend without knowing what both people would enjoy, so maybe the op can enlighten us a bit.

If you're looking for romantic with a jetted tub, try any of the one bedroom villas at DVC. Except OKW, it's the oldest and like a rabbit warren.

DH and I stayed in a few, and they are gorgeous and romantic. :love:We loved them. WL was our favourite. The rooms were huge, including the bathroom with a big jetted tub that had louvered shutters opening into the bedroom.
We had 2 balconies, one of the bedroom, the other off the living room.

Artist Point is a delicious romantic restaurant with a cozy bar for a nice cocktail before dinner.:drinking1

And, if you want to go all out, visit the Disney florist website for all things romantic including in-room celebrations. party:
I've used them 8 times with exceptional service and products every time. They only made a mistake once and they went above and beyond in terms of customer service.:sunny:

Good luck, Happy Romance!!:cloud9:

Other then DVC rooms, I have not seen any resort room with a jet tub. We have stayed at both GF and AKL and they did not have them in their regular rooms.

DVC - 1-Bdrm or larger.
The tubs in OKW 1-Bdrms are some of the largest onsite.
We have put into an OKW tub 4 people (1 child, 3 adults) in one before, and there was still room for more.
You are looking at going during F&W which starts at the end of Aug this year; any DVC resort near EPCOT are most likely already booked.
So your best options at this point are going to be SSR, OKW, and AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter