BW,POR,WL or Contep?

Davis2902

Mouseketeer
I have reservations in June at the Contemporary but I can save $400 if we stay at BW or WL but we can save $1000 if we stay at POR. Should we stay at Contemporary or is it worth the savings to move to another resort?:confused3

I actually much prefer WL to CR, even if it cost the same. I prefer the theming of WL, prefer taking the boat to MK over walking or the monorail, and prefer the dining options at WL. So I'd go with WL in a heartbeat, and the savings would be a bonus.

It's not surprising POR would be even less expensive, but it is considered a moderate resort, so you get less of what you pay more for at the deluxes. POR is still a very nice resort, though, IMO. It's up to you to decide if the extra $$$ is worth it to stay at a deluxe.

That depends. If you have little ones, the CR's proximity to the MK, as well as the monorail line can't be beat. IMO, if you have very small kids it's well worth it. Is it worth $1000 more just for the room, probably not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter