BW pizza window and ddp?

E

eeyoresmom

I see that BW pizza window accepts the DDP. Does anyone know if we can get a whole pizza using 2 cs credits or is it just 1 slice per credit? I am having a difficult time finding cs places in the bw area for our no parks days :confused3

There is a sticky thread on the main board with a list of all the CS options at the Epcot resorts.

Hi,
For 2 credits we were able to get a whole pizza, 2 drinks and then a bakery or candy item, I believe.

Also, for CS around the BW area, we like to go to the bakery and get sandwiches for lunch. 2 people can easily share them. The turkey, bacon is great. There are also some hot selections if you walk to the Beach Club (inside), but we prefer the BW sandwiches. We have been permitted in the pool area at the Beach club to order food as well (kids chicken tenders in sand buckets, for example).

Thank you. Does the pizza window have desserts? The BW bakery is closed while we are there so that limits an already sparse selection for cs at the bw. Do you get dessert from the temporary kiosk or Seashore Sweets?

There is a tent that sells items from the bakery. You can use DDP there. They do have sandwiches and the like although not the full bakery selection.

Dessert at the pizza window is a choice of chocolate fudge cake or a fruit cup, according to a menu that has been posted.

Thank you. The menus do not clarify if you can get a whole pizza, thank you to the pp that said they did. PP also stated they got a bakery item or candy which is why I was confused.

pizza-1.gif
pizza-1.gif
pizza-1.gif
pizza-1.gif
pizza-1.gif
pizza-1.gif

Thank you. The menus do not clarify if you can get a whole pizza, thank you to the pp that said they did. PP also stated they got a bakery item or candy which is why I was confused.

Sorry to confuse you. Maybe they sent us to the bakery for all our our desserts because they were confused as we also got gluten free pizza (along with the regular) and directed us to the bakery for a GF dessert (a lot of places finally have GF desserts now). Or, maybe it was just one of those CM that do something a bit different, this seems to happen frequently where those on these boards know the dining rules more than the CM do!

Enjoy your pizza!!!

I see that BW pizza window accepts the DDP. Does anyone know if we can get a whole pizza using 2 cs credits or is it just 1 slice per credit? I am having a difficult time finding cs places in the bw area for our no parks days :confused3

At BW there is the Bakery and BW Pizza Window, as mentioned above, but there's also the Bellevue Lounge and Leaping Horse Libations.

Around the Boardwalk at Y & BC there is Beach Club Marketplace, Ale & Compass Lounge and Harpoon Hannahs.

Bellevue Lounge only serves food at breakfast. Ale and Compass serves breakfast, in the evening you can order appetizers there but you can use DDP only for breakfast. Leaping Horse is the pool bar. They do not have cooking facilities, but you can get a meal with a packaged sandwich there.

We last ate there about a year ago but were able to get a whole pizza, 2 bottled drinks, and 2 desserts for 2 CS credits. I don't think the desserts were from the bakery - I believe it was a cookie, brownie, or cupcake as part of each CS credit used.

At that time, not sure about now, there was another option where it was 1 (or 2?) slices, a drink, and a dessert for 1 CS.

Anyone use the dining plan lately at the pizza window and what could you get???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter