Buying WDW tickets with Airmiles - delivery, MDE and fastpass questions

40ariel

Mouseketeer
I posted these questions on another thread in error, so I am hoping to clarify 3 things. If I use airmiles to purchase WDW tickets:
1. How will the tickets be delivered? Courier, mail or email.
2. Can I link them to My Disney Experience account?
3. Can I book fastpasses 60 days in advance (if I have a reservation at a Disney World hotel)?

Thank you!

I posted these questions on another thread in error, so I am hoping to clarify 3 things. If I use airmiles to purchase WDW tickets:
1. How will the tickets be delivered? Courier, mail or email. Email
2. Can I link them to My Disney Experience account? Yes
3. Can I book fastpasses 60 days in advance (if I have a reservation at a Disney World hotel)? Yes

Thank you!

While it is still a work in progress at the moment, I have started a thread discussing all things related to redeeming Airmiles for Disney Land, World & Universal tickets. I'm hoping we can share all of this information in one place so that it's easy to access in a hurry when questions like this pop up!

You've got the answers you're looking for (i hope) but if not, please ask more! We're all in this together, trying to stretch our weak dollar as far as we can!!

Everything You Need to Know About Redeeming Airmiles for Disney Land & World and Universal Tickets

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter