Buying pictures after cruise?

ScarJsMom

"We're out to discover!"
I need to know if you can buy pictures taken on the cruise after its over (online). How much should I set aside if I wanted to buy a dozen or so pictures? Not sure if I want the disc. Thanks!

149 dollars for 10 pictures on board, photobook is 129, not sure if you can order after the cruise. but I would be interested in buying the ones that I didn't buy on board as well.

I need to know if you can buy pictures taken on the cruise after its over (online). How much should I set aside if I wanted to buy a dozen or so pictures? Not sure if I want the disc. Thanks!

Pictures must be purchased while onboard. There is no online site to purchase pictures after the cruise is done.

Here is a price list from Shutters for a 7 night cruise (CD price is different for shorter cruises):
15d9shi.jpg

:cutie:

If you buy the 10 on CD, do you have to pick the ones you like before you leave?

Thanks for the info. That sucks I was hoping to buy them once I got back home so I would have more $$ to spend on the cruise. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter