Buying into DVC

You can buy from Disney direct or from timeshare companies. We bought into DVC last year and we bought straight from Disney.

Sorry I wasn't that clear.

I know I have a couple of options of who to buy from. What I need to know is can I do it from the UK or do I actually have to be in the US

We are currently in the process of buying resale from the UK. This will be done entirely from the UK on our part.:thumbsup2

We just bought into DVC entirely from the UK. We had met our guide last July when we were in the US but took some time to think it through.

The process was relatively quick and straightforward.

We are now trying to book our first trip home next Christmas.

Good luck with your purchase.

John

Hi there,

All those years ago my wife got the jitters about spending all that money when at the DVC tour and I then had to get her drunk when we returned home, honestly, for her to agree to buy after we had returned. Simply call them at DVC, they will guide you through the process, it's painless. What happens, is legal documents and also financial papers are raised in Florida with your names for that level of ownership, they are simple and easily read. Once you are happy signed in the easily marked places then a courier company will come and deliver the documents to DVC, they used to use FedEx and that was great because you could trace the package all the way back to the States. It takes a few days later before you can book, although your guide will help again. Later on you will get a copy of the documents after the have gone through the notary and been lodged with the court.

Then it's easy vacations for the rest of your natural.

PS, My wife recovered from the hang over and never regretted it, although the price per point had gone up $5 and the exchange rate then was $1.4 to the £.

We had never even done the tour when I rang DVC in mid July, by early August were owners at AKV :) So glad we did as the whole purchase went through at over $2 to the £ :cool1:

Claire ;)

Hi there,

All those years ago my wife got the jitters about spending all that money when at the DVC tour and I then had to get her drunk when we returned home, honestly, for her to agree to buy after we had returned. Simply call them at DVC, they will guide you through the process, it's painless. What happens, is legal documents and also financial papers are raised in Florida with your names for that level of ownership, they are simple and easily read. Once you are happy signed in the easily marked places then a courier company will come and deliver the documents to DVC, they used to use FedEx and that was great because you could trace the package all the way back to the States. It takes a few days later before you can book, although your guide will help again. Later on you will get a copy of the documents after the have gone through the notary and been lodged with the court.

Then it's easy vacations for the rest of your natural.

PS, My wife recovered from the hang over and never regretted it, although the price per point had gone up $5 and the exchange rate then was $1.4 to the £.

Love it!!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

We bought last year - both TTS and DVC contracts - entirely from the comfort of our UK armchairs... :thumbsup2 Absolutely no hassle... :cloud9:

We joined up last May after a lot of thinking about it, and have our first visit "home" in October this year. I can't wait !!

We got ours straight from Disney and never had any bother at all with signing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter