Buying Disney tickets with Disney gift cards

ErinC

DIS Veteran
Is there a limit to how many gift cards you can use when purchasing tickets online? Do I have to call?

Is there a limit to how many gift cards you can use when purchasing tickets online? Do I have to call?
You don't be have to call. Do these steps first:
~ go to DISNEYgiftcard.com and consolidate your balances on one or more cards. Maximum on 1 card can be $1000.

~ then, go and purchase your tickets breaking up into more than one purchase if necessary. You can only use 1 giftcard per transaction.

~ if you don't want to use the giftcard website, you'll have to call and read off the info from each card.

You don't be have to call. Do these steps first:
~ go to DISNEYgiftcard.com and consolidate your balances on one or more cards. Maximum on 1 card can be $1000.

~ then, go and purchase your tickets breaking up into more than one purchase if necessary. You can only use 1 giftcard per transaction.

~ if you don't want to use the giftcard website, you'll have to call and read off the info from each card.
Thank you! I thought there might be a limit. I'll look at consolidating or just call. I've got $100 gift cards, so maybe it won't be so bad!

Consolidating your gift cards is SO easy! I've paid with GC both ways, and I have to say it's much simpler to consolidate them rather than read off all those numbers (and have the person on the other end of the phone reading them back to verify, etc.).

Consolidating your gift cards is SO easy! I've paid with GC both ways, and I have to say it's much simpler to consolidate them rather than read off all those numbers (and have the person on the other end of the phone reading them back to verify, etc.).

I got myself signed up for the gift card consolidation. I'll work on that this evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter