Buying Bottle of Liquor in AKV Kidani ?

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
I know I posted this earlier, at work, just gotta do this quick.
We are leaving tomorrow:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
for early arrival at Kidani.

Travel party is just the women, no husbands, no kids. One of the women was going to buy a bottle of vodka and put it in her luggage and check her bag.
Now she doesn't want to check her bag, so I'm wondering how large a bottle of vodka can be purchased at Kidani? And about how much would it cost?
Can we get a 7.5 liter bottle?

Thanks!

I believe all of the resorts sell liquor at their stores, but don't have a clue how much, but am sure it's probably twice what a normal store would charge (just guessing). We always have a rental car so we zip off to the liquor store and buy our fixings there. However, as another option, why not check out the stores at the airport too after you arrive in MCO! I would guess that while they may be high, they can't be as high as I suspect Disney to be.

Kidani definitely has liquor in a locked cabinet behind the cash register at the little store off the lobby. I saw them last week. Based on the size I saw from a distance, I would say they are 7.5 liters. I saw vodka, bourbon and I think Scotch. There were about 6 different alcohols.

I did not look at prices but considering what they charge for a 6 pack of beer, I'm sure they aren't giving it away.

I paid $11.00 for a bottle for Seagrams 7 in March 2010. It was a small bottle, not those small shot size but the flat style bottle. Hope this helps, Have a great trip.

7.5 liter... At Disney? OooooooK. Even if you could get one (and you can't), you wouldn't even want to think about paying for it.

Disney generally sells 325ml bottles. But they will sell you more than one at a time.... Their markup on liquor is generally about 2x---not bad by Disney standards.

Can we get a 7.5 liter bottle?

Thanks!

I'd like to see that size bottle! And would hate to see the price at Kidani. I think you mean a 750 (ML) milliliter bottle. ;)

I agree with the other posts that you can buy it in Johari Treasures Gift shop.

Not only the cost, but I'd like to see these ladies after they finish the 7.5 liter bottle! :rotfl2:

Or maybe not. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter