Buying a dress from a wholesaler

i'd like to know about this site too! Just started taking a look around and looks like some really good deals! So far I like this dress:

lightintheboxycf154.jpg

but i'm still looking... and anxiously awaiting responses... hopefully good!

The deals are awesome!!! The dress I really like is $150!!!! I really hope this site is legit. If so, my chances of getting a DCL VR just got a lot better!!!

are they knock offs? I am going to try to google some reviews

I'm not sure. The dress I really like from there, I've been trying to find all day. I can't find who makes it. I recognized a few dresses from "Bonny", but some of them I don't recognize.

I read some not so good reviews last night, and even though the prices are awesome, it doesn't sound totally legit. Oh well, back to the drawingboard!!!

There is another website www.peridress.com
They also sell knockoffs, but they are very good reproductions. I have photographed several weddings in which the brides wore dresses ordered from there. If you want to see some of the pics, you can PM me. The quality of the materials on them is not top grade, so there is a slight difference between them and the original designers. Don't get me wrong, they are still beautiful dresses! But if you are looking for a bargain, this may be the way to go. They will also custom make your dress to your measurements, so you don't have to pay a fortune for alterations. All of the brides that I've known that used them were really happy. I am considering ordering a dress from them as well for my VR. I figure if it isn't great, I can just put it up on Ebay!! :rotfl:

I strongly suggest that before you order a gown on-line, you try on similar styles in person. The gown I ended up with was nothing like what I started out trying on. Also, I'd be soooo cautious about sizing. My size ranged over 4 sizes depending on the manufacturer. I hope that all helps. I just don't want anyone to end up disappointed.

I would be cautious of any dress sites that use cheaper materials and make knock off dresses. I read on a dress site about this company bought 2 dresses from a china dress shop and they came back horrible. I will try to find the link, it has been awhile since I read it.

Ok now I'm not finding it... but you should check out Houseofbrides.com They are a brick and mortar building in Illinois.

I'm definately going to try on dresses before I try to find one online. I've just been looking and pricing so that I can get a pricelist together for DH so I can talk him into a VR. Hehehehe...:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!