Buying a couple of mice for DW.. any advice?

bazzanoid

where'sthespacebar?
Morning all,

as the subject suggests, DW mentioned a few days back while we were in a pet shop browsing for bunny stuff for our little zoo (we have 7 rabbits and 4 guinea pigs) that she'd like a pair of mice.

Now, i've owned hamsters before, and i'm a firm believer in giving animals the maximum run space, so i'm looking for a nice big cage, something like ebay item number 360197680185.

Is there anything obvious i need to watch out for with mice? common signs of illness, little habits they have of escaping etc....

Any advice would be appreciated!!!!

Barry

well she can have the mouse here that is running amok around my living room at night uninvited!:scared1:
:rotfl:

Nice..... i've taken the plunge and got three females in different colours (they don't smell and are more sociable, better in groups etc than males)

set the cage up on top of our tall fish tank indoors to keep them out of the cat's reach while i'm in work for the afternoon......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter