well chair x1

pink babydoll top x1
girls pirate bandana x1
girls pirate shirt x1
girls pirate pants x1
pirate hat x1
native american headdress x1
reindeer mickey ears x1

i also have some other things such as dream logo/castle/fairy pins, bird hat, musketeer ect.. but i only want 10+ for those items.

I WILL ALSO ACCEPT CREDITS FROM A KIOSK.

only serious offers, please.

Hello:),

How much credit spree are you looking for the Narnia Pin and a Musketeer hat(i know this hat is 10+ but just to know an exact amount)
Thanks!

I am interested in the Narnia pin and the musketeer hat, how many of each item do you think is fair for these items?

everyone; i don't have an idea of how much i'd like.

i'd really preffer if you made offers yourself& we move on from there:)

I Offer:
2k spree for this: thrill seeker's pin x1
3k spree for this: grand floridian pin x1
2k spree for this: explorer suit case x1

I like teh dream pins, What all do you want for each?? I might be able to buy enough for one or two

I will offer you 1500 credits for the two green gum drops. I was having computer issues all of December and didnt get alot of buyables. You can either tell me how to spend the 1500 or I can give you the credits thru kiosk and you can buy what you need. Thanks for your consideration.

I didn't get a PM! :(

Can you send it again? Thanks! :)

:o. i must have sent it to the wrong person by mistake Dx i'll send it again right now:)

30 water rugs for the dreams fairy or narnia pin. Let me know, thanks! :)

~Roller

i might take it for the narnia pin:)

I like to offer 10K for a dream fairy pin
and 20K for a bird hat
- Silly

i'll think about this, i've gotten a top offer of 25k for the bird hat, but the person hasn't replied.

I will offer you 1500 credits for the two green gum drops. I was having computer issues all of December and didnt get alot of buyables. You can either tell me how to spend the 1500 or I can give you the credits thru kiosk and you can buy what you need. Thanks for your consideration.

i'll accept that, i'd preffer the credits through a kiosk please:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter