Buy park tickets now or wait til January?

northernlights2

Earning My Ears
We know that the present Universal park admission deal is 3rd park thrown in free.

We are staying at CBBR for eight nights in early February. Party of ten. And although Volcano Bay looks great, we are not big waterpark fans and would rather see an offer of free extra days for the two main parks.

So I am wondering whether to buy our admission tickets now or wait until January to see if a new ticket special is offered.

What do you think?

If the estimated amount of rooms are not filling up for January/February, quite possible to release discounts for rooms later in December

We are going in Jan and I am holding out. There is no benefit to getting tickets early (ala Disney with booking FP+) so I will hold out and get them if I see a buy 2 get 2 (what I want!) If I don't, I will just get them on Undercover Tourist.

We are going Jan 29- Feb 2 and at least the 3 premium hotels seem booked. I keep looking for a cheaper rate (got $285 at HRH) and they are continually coming up as sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter